💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeffree Star speaks out on allegations against Dahvie Vanity

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Lunakween

Jeffree is a disgusting human being. He works with predators and had SO many tweets back then sexualizing minors and straight guys + let's not forget his racist past and the drama between, James, Tati and Jeffree.

Have you ever seen him in rl? Well, when he was in Vienna at a store called "Marrionaud" in November 2018 promoting his makeup brand. I was there too and ugh.. He gave many of his fans a big headed, annoyed look :madge: 

Oh yeah and his makeup was caky as hell :ladyhaha:

9 hours ago, CautiousLurker said:

Why does James Charles keep getting cancelled over the stupidest of things but Jeffree Star is fine despite things like this :oprah:

So true, as much as I'm not a fan of James Charles he's not a bad/mean person and he's just doing his thing, yes he can be annoying but he's not hurting anybody. It got super sad to me especially when he went to MET gala, the hate got insane and I didn't get it, yes he's an influencer and got invited but u dont have to be so evil to him. Tati is also very dramatic and acts like a 15 year old, was really unfair to him

Sexxx
4 hours ago, Eurquin said:

Saaaame. Seems like people can pick and choose who is cancelled. Tom is just as guilty but most people here act like it's no big deal... But Jeffree is the bad guy? Like what

guilty of what? kissing someone? :rip:

Jeff should have been cancelled years ago, I have no idea how he's still got a following 

Gagaism

Why I always see “Jeffree Star” I do quickly associate with some sort of a p**n actor? :ladyhaha:

vyniildisk
4 hours ago, Lunakween said:

Oh yeah and his makeup was caky as hell :ladyhaha:

Was hiis makeup really cakey??? He doesnt even have tecture on his skin! This shooks me

I do like Jeffree, he makes me laugh so much! I wish he would stay out of drama

Lunakween
1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

Was hiis makeup really cakey??? He doesnt even have tecture on his skin! This shooks me

I do like Jeffree, he makes me laugh so much! I wish he would stay out of drama

Yes, his makeup was cakey. I didn't see him up close because there were so many people but yes, his makeup did look cakey and overall everything looked really shiny (not glowy but oily). Probably the wrong setting powder, foundation or primer, his eyeshadow was fire tho

Edit: Yeah his skin looks so good in videos because of lightening. Everybodys skin looks better in the right light. However, he didn't have any pimples:selena:

vyniildisk
3 hours ago, Lunakween said:

Yes, his makeup was cakey. I didn't see him up close because there were so many people but yes, his makeup did look cakey and overall everything looked really shiny (not glowy but oily). Probably the wrong setting powder, foundation or primer, his eyeshadow was fire tho

Edit: Yeah his skin looks so good in videos because of lightening. Everybodys skin looks better in the right light. However, he didn't have any pimples:selena:

Mmm well he was not in his habitat (LA) SO He probably didnt use the right products for a different weather; he is a pro and should know better tho

Archived