2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

OMG :laughga:

When I saw this on twitter I reported it before listening :billie:

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic

My username should explain how I feel on this topic, but I just have one question:

Has Beyonce's stuff ever leaked before release? :huntyga:

(I genuinely don't know but her team seems pretty tight)

AlwaysLoveGaga
1 minute ago, RenegAde said:

I reported this without even  listening it :selena: sorry 

OUR MINDS

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

Suuus
Just now, highbythebeach said:

what is the concern then?

Gaga is upset because her album wich she worked so long and hard on is now leaking and every time gaga wants to reveal or anounce something someone or something else already did it is it so hard to imagine how annoying and frustrating that must be

8 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

She didn't know a ****ing pandemic was going to sweep the entire planet, she didn't know that she'd have all of her stuff leaked, etc

She couldn't predict a pandemic, no. 

But she was well aware that her producers were trolling her fanbase for literal years. 

IamChromatica

Gays, you have done it again. Constantly lowering the bar for us all and doing it foolishly. :flop:

buzzkill
Just now, Suuus said:

Gaga is upset because her album wich she worked so long and hard on is now leaking and every time gaga wants to reveal or anounce something someone or something else already did it is it so hard to imagine how annoying and frustrating that must be

so stick to the original plan instead of pushing and postponing everything everytime. :triggered:

RenegAde
Just now, Doot said:

But she was well aware that her producers were trolling her fanbase for literal years. 

Because  whenever  her producers posted something completely unrelated to gaga 40 percent of the comments are flooded with little monsters asking for a gaga album. 

Reality
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

And what does that have to do with anything? Cause her producers are trolls (who pretty much no one should've taken seriously), that gives them the right to steal her work and release it before she's ready?

Like, "Oh my god, I'm so offended and tired by BloodPop, I need to get him/Gaga back! Oh, that's right, I'll engage in illegal actions and steal their songs! That'll teach them!"

🃏🖤👹

vyniildisk

Who the F even leaks new music!! What they win with this? Ughhhhh this is so frustrating 

Killa

Even besides the pandemy, this era is feeling very strange. When she posts about something we already know and its like, oh that. Yeah seen it, cute.

It kills all the whole vibe. At this point she should have embraced it and face that its getting out of hands and tease it herself. Communicating with us would be important. We live in a real time media world. And shes always behind. 

The majority of fans are just kids who're dying for music. Its not theyre fault. The experience is beyond ruined. Best make something, make it quick. 

jimmytimestep
9 minutes ago, PopFanatic said:

I mean she only has herself to blame for this one.

There were very little leaks around the original release date, like nothing solid. We didn't even know the name of the album tracks.

Of course a delay is going to cause an increase in leaks.

But again, it is not her choice when the album is released. Far from it, in fact. It’s the label’s. 

if this era had proved anything, it’s that Gaga will jump from Interscope like a spring the second her contract is up. Clearly they don’t care enough to defend her work. They are a leaky ship. She should be on a label that will protect her and her work and allow her to have more creative rollouts befitting someone of her caliber and brand.

They don’t get it.

5 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Because  whenever  her producers posted something completely unrelated to gaga 40 percent of the comments are flooded with little monsters asking for a gaga album. 

And how many albums has she released over the course of 12 years? This isn't brand new to her. Her fans have been doing this since The Fame Monster. 

It literally should be discussed when making agreements with producers that their social medias are going to be flooded with Gaga fans. 

Leoj305
6 minutes ago, Killa said:

Even besides the pandemy, this era is feeling very strange. When she posts about something we already know and its like, oh that. Yeah seen it, cute.

It kills all the whole vibe. At this point she should have embraced it and face that its getting out of hands and tease it herself. Communicating with us would be important. We live in a real time media world. And shes always behind. 

The majority of fans are just kids who're dying for music. Its not theyre fault. The experience is beyond ruined. Best make something, make it quick. 

Lady Gaga in 2010-14 was exactly what u are describing. She’s changed her strategy. 

Suuus
10 minutes ago, jesse g said:

so stick to the original plan instead of pushing and postponing everything everytime. :triggered:

I am so sick and tired of people blaming it all on her The joanne album wasnt postponed and it still leaked so it has nothing to do with it

Archived