Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga is very upset, annoyed & aware of leaks

dit

Featured Posts

Gagaism

This is so sad, I feel so bad for her.

Any artist deserves to see their songs being leaked. Some people here should be ashamed of themselves.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Allan said:

It's kinda sad that we, as a fanbase, couldn't be the change she wants to the world.

This fanbase unfortunately hasn't been kind for years. And now Stan culture has spread, and people normalize the behavior because people think it's "funny". 

It's not. We need to stop normalizing Stan culture. 

TEETHTEETH

I'm sure she is

But she needs to take action above the leaks happening now. The original release was weeks ago and we havent gotten any official statement about further plans other than "delayed" .. I mean goddamn take some initiative 

Chlorine Sevigny
1 minute ago, Allan said:

It's kinda sad that we, as a fanbase, couldn't be the change she wants to the world.

OH PLEASE. 

Chlorine Sevigny

She's been doing this for 10+ years? Please give her more credit. She is not crumbling at this lol. 

Epione

This whole crying and fighting thing over leaked snippets is so stupid. It was their decision to postpone everything and if they couldn’t secure the material, then they shouldn’t complain. It’s not our fault that their processes are not in place how to handle and execute album cycle properly. I hope they learn something from it. Because this is how real life works. If we make mistakes, we learn from them and try not to repeat them. But looking back to her previous eras, this is very unlikely, so just stay ‘aware’.

nodandsmile

love her from the bottom of my heart but if we are keeping it real... I don't know if I feel sorry  :shrug:

Lordeygogz

I don't care about her feelings tho, she's not my family.

I hope the album leaks so we can hear new music and she learns not releasing things million years later.

SawyersInsanity
9 minutes ago, Allan said:

points were made! say it louder for the ppl in the back!:vegas:

Modern Ecstasy2
1 minute ago, Lordeygogz said:

I hope the album leaks so we can hear new music and she learns not releasing things million years later.

You can let yourself out.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

SawyersInsanity
Just now, Lordeygogz said:

no offense but statements like this are so disheartening it's fine to want the music i want it too but peoples feelings matter, she's a human being all humans deserve empathy not just your direct family :what:

Franch Toast

Some of you have made some good points, and some of you are real ashholes. There's no point in even typing out a nuanced message, because people want to blame her and her team and claim that she's getting what she deserves. 

All of that said, I think it's weird that we're being told Gaga's feelings via Hana. I realize that someone asked her about it and she answered, but it's kind of not her place to say anything (unless Gaga told her to). 

She/Her/Hers

SawyersInsanity
1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

Some of you have made some good points, and some of you are real ashholes. There's no point in even typing out a nuanced message, because people want to blame her and her team and claim that she's getting what she deserves. 

All of that said, I think it's weird that we're being told Gaga's feelings via Hana. I realize that someone asked her about it and she answered, but it's kind of not her place to say anything (unless Gaga told her to). 

i think it was a heat of the moment type thing since she feels involved through her boyfriends its hard seeing your loved ones work get messed with, also i think that label-wise gaga can't really talk about much rn whereas Hana isn't really obligated or tied to gaga's label deal stuff (if that makes any sense)

thatfoxyfeeling

The leaks have really soured this era for me, just heard Free Woman and it's a bop but not sure how it has anything to do with the 'Chromatica' concept? :oprah: 

Archived