šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga is very upset, annoyed & aware of leaks

dit

Featured Posts

Allan
4 minutes ago, SawyersInsanity said:

she is in the business of selling music (.....hence the title "musician") but we all know that she's a diverse creator, even if the material itself being produced is commercial sounding doesnt diminish the fact that its still a product of someones creative efforts ya know? as far as execution she had a plan for the rollout and a creative vision no one was planning last year on delaying their whole plan it just feels kind of harsh on the artistĀ :messga:

It bothers me so much when people try to deny or diminish her artistic integrity. I mean, what are they even doing here? As far as she's a global artist under a giant record label, she has to make money, but many many times over the years she has shown that art comes first.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leaks happen since the beggining of her carreer

itā€™s inevitable

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Reality
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

What people should and shouldn't do doesn't matter, because people are going to do whatever they want to do.Ā 

This whole situation and album roll out proves that. I love her, but she frequently pretends like we live in a happy go lucky world filled with unicorns and ponies were everyone is kind and respectful and everything works out perfectly.Ā 

That's not the world we live in, and as a commerical artist, she should know by this point how to navigate it.Ā 

Of course she needs better security. No oneā€™s arguing against that. Sh*t like this really shouldnā€™t be happening, but two wrongs donā€™t make a right.

What Iā€™m talking about specifically is people illegally obtaining the music and spreading itĀ on social media. I personally donā€™t believe that LISTENING to the leak (just listening) is as bad as the previous two. I mean, I listened to the leaks. Everyone in this thread probably did.

That said, if someone came in and robbed someone elseā€™s house because they had their front door unlocked, you donā€™t blame the victim. Should they have had their door locked? Yeah, but that doesnā€™t mean the robber is in the right. Resulting to, ā€œthatā€™s just the way the world isā€ is taking responsibility off of people who did objectively wrong things.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

RenegAde
5 minutes ago, Doot said:

Oh she totally should be annoyed if people around her are responsible.Ā 

But that's why clarity versus vague statements are needed. What Hana said was so extremely vague...is she pissed at fans? Is she pissed at someone in her team?

She shouldĀ  be pissed at fans and her team . ItĀ  is oneĀ  thing to listen to leaks Ā and keep it to yourself and its another thing spread the leaks all while blaming gagaĀ for itĀ  which some fans are doing right now

Just now, M Monstre said:

Of course she needs better security. No oneā€™s arguing against that. Sh*t like this really shouldnā€™t be happening, but two wrongs donā€™t make a right.

What Iā€™m talking about specifically is people illegally obtaining the music and spreading itĀ on social media. I personally donā€™t believe that LISTENING to the leak (just listening) is as bad as the previous two. I mean, I listened to the leaks. Everyone in this thread probably did.

That said, if someone came in and robbed someone elseā€™s house because they had their front door unlocked, you donā€™t blame the victim. Should they have had their door locked? Yeah, but that doesnā€™t mean the robber is in the right. Resulting to, ā€œthatā€™s just the way the world isā€ is taking responsibility off of people who did objectively wrong things.Ā 

I agree with you.Ā 

Reality
4 minutes ago, Ronk said:

I'm not all "high and mighty" but I didn't listen to any of the leaks.Ā  They are illegal and the leakers should be jailed.Ā  I am very serious about this.Ā  If leakers experienced jail time or financial penalties so huge that their wages would be garnished for years to come, perhaps they would think twice about doing it again.Ā  The metrics need to change to where it is no longer acceptable to leak music.

I donā€™t see listening to the leaks equal to actually obtaining or spreading the leaks. If you didnā€™t listen to the leaks, thatā€™s great. Youā€™ll get to enjoy the songs once they come out properly.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Just now, RenegAde said:

She shouldĀ  be pissed at fans and her team . ItĀ  is oneĀ  thing to listen to leaks and and keep it to yourself and its another thing spread the leaks while blaming gagaĀ all for itĀ  which some fans are doing right now

I can't speak for certain fans, but I don't blame Gaga for her music spreading like wildfire on the internet.Ā 

LaLa
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

Oh she totally should be annoyed if people around her are responsible.Ā 

But that's why clarity versus vague statements are needed. What Hana said was so extremely vague...is she pissed at fans? Is she pissed at someone in her team?

I'm sure she just annoyed at the situation in general, you know? All her promo plans down the drain because of a freaking pandemic, the damned-if-you do, damned-if you-don't choice to postpone the album, leaks ruining literally every surprise she could offer. She must have known that leaks were very very likely andĀ still decided postponing was the best decision anyway, but that doesn't make it less frustrating and disappointing when your worst case scenario comes true. I feel for her very much.

1 minute ago, mauvais said:

HerĀ desire to create and live in a kinder world is obviously a coping mechanism for her very, very severe PTS. As fans, we don't need to show her how cruel the world is... she already knows

I agree, and I understand.Ā 

And as much as I feel for her cuz I know homegirl is GOING THROUGH IT, at what point does she need to take a step back and walk away from the industry that is clearly destroying her, or have someone else take the reigns for a while and help run things for her while she heals?

1 minute ago, LaLa said:

I'm sure she just annoyed at the situation in general, you know? All her promo plans down the drain because of a freaking pandemic, the damned-if-you do, damned-if you-don't choice to postpone the album, leaks ruining literally every surprise she could offer. She must have known that leaks were very very likely andĀ still decided postponing was the best decision anyway, but that doesn't make it less frustrating and disappointing when your worst case scenario comes true. I feel for her very much.

Agreed.Ā 

At this point leaks should be expected.Ā 

4 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

She shouldĀ  be pissed at fans and her team . ItĀ  is oneĀ  thing to listen to leaks Ā and keep it to yourself and its another thing spread the leaks all while blaming gagaĀ for itĀ  which some fans are doing right now

Well those fans suck and we should block them lol

TimisaMonster

Knowledge and acting on said knowledge are 2 different things... :reductive:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Chlorine Sevigny

This is really not that deep. She already did all of the work. She has a team of people working for her. It's logistics at this point. So I question the OP and why everyone is freaking the **** out. Everything sucks everywhere for everyone.Ā 

So what's new?Ā 

Ronk
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

I donā€™t see listening to the leaks equal to actually obtaining or spreading the leaks. If you didnā€™t listen to the leaks, thatā€™s great. Youā€™ll get to enjoy the songs once they come out properly.

I wasn't really addressing listening to the leaks, but was expressing my opinion of what should happen to the people who leak the music.Ā  It's theft, and should be prosecuted as such.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Allan
5 minutes ago, mauvais said:

I just want to clarify I totally agree with you. I haven't listened to leaks because I know they're not full songs or anything really "worth it" (opposed to, like, a full album leaking 2 days before a release)Ā but the liability is definitely on people who share leaks, not fans who listen to leaks. That is a very an important distinction.Ā 

HerĀ desire to create and live in a kinder world is obviously a coping mechanism for her very, very severe PTS. As fans, we don't need to show her how cruel the world is... she already knows.Ā 

It's kinda sad that we, as a fanbase, couldn't be the change she wants to the world.

Archived