Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga is very upset, annoyed & aware of leaks

dit

Featured Posts

Allan
Just now, Suuus said:

I am so sick and tired of people blaming it all on her The joanne album wasnt postponed and it still leaked so it has nothing to do with it

As if she even had the possibility of sticking to the original plan. Sure, yeah, let's gather 49 dancers and 10+ people on the crew to record videos and perform the songs live.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chlorine Sevigny

Lol but like, she just raised how many millions to fight Covid and is focusing on more important stuff than music? Then why is she so bothered? :lmao:

Suuus
Just now, Allan said:

As if she even had the possibility of sticking to the original plan. Sure, yeah, let's gather 49 dancers and 10+ people on the crew to record videos and perform the songs live.

Exactly this miss corona made this impossible

SawyersInsanity
20 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

My username should explain how I feel on this topic, but I just have one question:

Has Beyonce's stuff ever leaked before release? :huntyga:

(I genuinely don't know but her team seems pretty tight)

literally no ones team is beyonce's team almost every other artist experiences complications i feel like people are too harsh on gaga's team sometimes

12 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

And what does that have to do with anything? Cause her producers are trolls (who pretty much no one should've taken seriously), that gives them the right to steal her work and release it before she's ready?

Like, "Oh my god, I'm so offended and tired by BloodPop, I need to get him/Gaga back! Oh, that's right, I'll engage in illegal actions and steal their songs! That'll teach them!"

That's not what I said. 

I'm not advocating for stealing her work and illegally posting it online. Never have. Never will. 

The point I'm making is that she's apparently frustrated and annoyed that her music is being spread and leaked online, yet ignoring the fact that her producers have literally been trolling the fanbase for three years. 

What has happened here is literally musical BLUE BALLS. 

RenegAde
1 minute ago, PussPuss said:

Lol but like, she just raised how many millions to fight Covid and is focusing on more important stuff than music? Then why is she so bothered? :lmao:

Crack is wack, lay off:lmao:

Chlorine Sevigny

I'm just having fun. I don't know what's happening. It's just fun to see people freaking out. :legend:

16 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Because  whenever  her producers posted something completely unrelated to gaga 40 percent of the comments are flooded with little monsters asking for a gaga album. 

If Gaga came up to me and said "let's make a song together" and then it became public knowledge I was working on the album, it should come as ZERO surprise that until the album releases, my entire social media is going to be flooded by Gaga fans. 

SawyersInsanity
2 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

it's her art, she's an artist she's allowed to have feelings on her work being taken before she can decide how or when to share it. people are allowed to have multiple projects, and feeling people are complex creatures and multifaceted :laughga: 

Suuus
1 minute ago, PussPuss said:

Because gaga's album that she worked so long and hard on is now leak imagine how annoying frustating it must be everytime she wants to reveale or anounce something someone or something else already did it 

Chlorine Sevigny
Just now, Suuus said:

Because gaga's album that she worked so long and hard on is now leak imagine how annoying frustating it must be everytime she wants to reveale or anounce something someone or something else already did it 

Life's not fair. :staymad:

RenegAde
6 minutes ago, Doot said:

That's not what I said. 

I'm not advocating for stealing her work and illegally posting it online. Never have. Never will. 

The point I'm making is that she's apparently frustrated and annoyed that her music is being spread and leaked online, yet ignoring the fact that her producers have literally been trolling the fanbase for three years. 

WTH ,:billie:

Anyway blue balls does not give you the right to rape someone for teasing you. No one has the right to leak her stuff just because her producer teased her album(which is their  job actually) . Musical blue balls :billie: is an invalid excuse here

River

so why don't u release the album??

gaga je t'aime but stop making mistake after mistake

listen to ur lil managers for once

leakers are evil human being and needs to be jailed for eternity:grr:

But I'll listen to the leak :billie:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Reality
3 minutes ago, Doot said:

That's not what I said. 

Again, no one should’ve taken them seriously. After a few times, you get the gist of what they’re doing. If people wanna blame Gaga for not having better security after all these years, consequently, y’all should’ve stopped believing her producers the second or third time around. 

🃏🖤👹

Archived