Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga is very upset, annoyed & aware of leaks

dit

Featured Posts

Suuus
Just now, Darlas Chapstick said:

Going to age like milk :ally:

I wasnt quoting you i was quoting someone who uses gaga wealth as an excuse to not feel bad about listening to a leak so dont come for me

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SarahTannoIsHere
1 minute ago, dit said:

ok we shall be waiting :poot: But dont you dare try to prove a point if the album version of Free Woman sounds almost exactly the same to the leaked one but maybe one little instrument is added or whatever. If it is practically the same you better own up to it. Deal? :staymad: 

Deal :staymad:

Consent to LMAO react me

RenegAde
Just now, highbythebeach said:

i wish i had some but i dont omg :(

Wow This even makes  your responses far more bewildering.  

Suuus
4 minutes ago, highbythebeach said:

omg im sooo ashamed of myself ill never be able to show my face again!! and yea her wealth does matter because the only reason shes upset about the leak is because she wont be able to make as much money because of sales 

Does you seriously think money is gaga's biggest concern you clearly dont who you are talking about 

Posting this here as well:

Gaga is upset. Okay, she's entitled to her feelings, I get that. 

But the blatant truth of the matter is she has one of the most dedicated fanbases ever, and regardless of coronavirus or anything else happening, she and her team have teased an album for almost three years, and then continued to release everything else under the sun BUT the album. 

Gaga is annoyed. Okay, sure. But is she unaware that having her producers not just tease an album, but troll her fanbase under the comment sections, annoys US?

Where exactly was the logic in that? She constantly says one thing in interviews and then proceeds to do the opposite. Didn't she say that she wasn't doing anything music related for a year, just relaxing, then continued to tease an album?

I can understand her being annoyed by leaks, and she has my sympathies with that, but at the end of the day, if you continue to refrain from actually interacting with your fanbase and remain silent aside from a stock image meme, the fans are human beings who are logically going to seek out the music and come to their own conclusions regarding the leaks. 

This seems to happen to her more and more each era, so it does beg the question "what exactly is happening behind the scenes that allows these constant leaks to happen?"

I love Gaga. I really do. But unfortunately this is the world we live in, not Kindness Punk Chromatica land, when we get next to nothing, we seek out music and we draw our own conclusions. It's hermusic and she can treat it how she wants, and we should respect her, but she's an incredibly smart person so she should understand how the business works at this point. 

You HAVE to address these things right away and provide clarity otherwise this is what happens.

highbythebeach
Just now, Suuus said:

Does you seriously think money is gaga's biggest concern you clearly dont who you are talking about 

what is the concern then?

Reality
Just now, Allan said:

I swear I was about to post this same thought, but I was afraid of getting too much backlash. It's interesting to see people normalizing content theft and/or illegal distribution of said content. I know Interscope is a billionaire record label and Gaga a multimillionaire, so they don't have much to lose, but stealing/intercepting is still illegal. Some could say it even get unethical if we consider that we're all here because we're interested in her career and we know for sure that leaks bother her (cut to the scene in 5F2 when Joanne leaks in the middle of a fibro crisis), her artistic integrity and her team's marketing schedule. It's never too much to remember that we're still in the middle of a global crisis and she's been putting a lot of effort on getting millions to help people.

Unfortunately people can't get that through their thick skulls :huntyga:

As I said, I'm not going to pretend that I didn't listen to the leaks. EVERYONE HERE listened to the leaks, but the people who are leaking the album and are spreading the leaks are doing something illegal. Like, I may have listened to the leaks, but I didn't spread them around because that doesn't help the problem.

And look, should Gaga upgrade her security? Obviously! Sh*t like this shouldn't be happening, but two wrongs don't make a right. Just because she doesn't have great security doesn't mean that the people obtaining these songs aren't doing it illegally. 

And people saying, "She should've released the album earlier then", like, hindsight is always 20/20. She didn't know a ****ing pandemic was going to sweep the entire planet, she didn't know that she'd have all of her stuff leaked, etc. If y'all wanna blame anything, blame the ****ing virus. Had this not happened, we'd have the album by now, we'd be talking about her performances, we'd be discussing which tracks were our favorites, we'd be analyzing music videos, etc., etc., etc. People can't blame her for stuff she can't control. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

geusst1235
12 minutes ago, highbythebeach said:

omg im sooo ashamed of myself ill never be able to show my face again!! and yea her wealth does matter because the only reason shes upset about the leak is because she wont be able to make as much money because of sales 

Sorry, but that statement is blatantly ignorant and utterly ludicrous. If you think that Gaga is only pissed about the leaks due to the potential monetary losses then you clearly have no grasp on who she is as a person or as an artist.

GagaUnderYou
35 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Some of y’all just now realizing Gaga evolves herself based off her collaborators :flop: At the end of the day Gaga is a piano ballad writing singer/songwriter (Speechless, You and I, JAD). Everything else is due in part to her artistic vision and her ability to find collaborators she’s able to fit herself into. 

Enigma/Chromatica (so far) seems to be her most YES MAN era as from her interviews and from Eli's comments. All her other era's had that Gaga-esqe behaviour. 

RenegAde
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

OMG :laughga:

I reported this without even  listening it :selena: sorry 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

The fact that she’s not the only singer who experiences leaks. Also, was she supposed to be happy about the leaks.....?? :saladga:

Archived