💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wendy Williams Shades Lady Gaga

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Lol I posted this in the Chromatica thread like two hours ago. I was asking if anyone has the actual full version since it seems like she gets cut off :laughga:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
POPARTHD
48 minutes ago, lg5 said:

Wendy loves Gaga, this is taken out of context 

I used to be obsessed with everything Wendy would say about Gaga. Every time Gaga would do something I’d tune in to her shoe the next AM to see what she would say. And 90% of the times it would be ok, no praise or anything like that. I always felt like she does not like Gaga at all, she just talks about her because she’s famous.

Taylucifer

can't we just cancel her already:fthis:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Dayman

Low key don’t think she was trying to be shady on this one, it seems more like she praised him and then linked an unrelated thought in the same sentence based off the way she said it. They are very different after all, Gaga is an entertainer and strong musician and Michael is a tech guy with big business ties, not certainly a household name. It feels more like a blunder in what her point was than actual malice and shade tbh....

buzzkill

but gaga actually has a really good education... theres no sense in what she said

AdmistTheLight

You guys always go bat sh*t without context, watch the whole damn thing :smh:.

Wendy said smart, rich, good education ,and opposite of Gaga as in not in showbiz, not an artist, and that it is actually great cuz their carrer won't clash with each other.

Liberaté mi amor

Smother Em Eh

I don’t know why y’all care about this lady. And she is not one to talk bad about anybody, I mean just look at her :reductive:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

FentyGa

we all know what she meant:ladyhaha:

gaga has this persona of being crazy, weird, unconventional, out there. she’s saying that him being normal and sort of....settled. down to earth. that’s opposite of gaga. and if you don’t really know gaga, that might seem true.

i swear, y’all are dramatic.

i love wendy lol

FentyGa
54 minutes ago, jesse g said:

but gaga actually has a really good education... theres no sense in what she said

you see how quickly the video got cut off? it’s obviously the person who posted it lifting a short clip out of context

although it’s not that hard to figure out what she actually means.

Hybrid AT

Her show is watchable only when there's no talking

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Lilmonzter

I feel like she wants to talk sh*t about Gaga but she won't 

Because there will be rainbow coloured pitchforks out and all gays would be out to snatch her weave 

:billie:

Sing C'est la vie 

Archived