💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Extract of BTWF book - Gaga's note

HausOfG

Featured Posts

HausOfG

https://www.bustle.com/p/lady-gagas-new-book-channel-kindness-gives-voice-to-young-activists-22807430?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=bustle

She talks about period poverty. Seems like the book will have notes from her on the best resources and ways to help. 

“The term everyday philanthropist is everything, Taylor. How much better would our world be if people thought about how to meet others’ needs, every day? I didn’t know that the cost of menstruation is at least $7 per month — what a privilege it is to never have had to think about that cost; everyone deserves that peace of mind. We’re so appreciative of Taylor for recognizing a need in their community and organizing their peers around a cause that made such a significant difference in the lives of hundreds of individuals. We encourage you to follow Taylor’s lead and start your own drive, and if you or someone you know is in need of menstrual products or would like to donate menstrual products, please visit PERIOD or call 211, a free, confidential referral and information helpline.” — Lady Gaga

The Born This Way Foundation Reporters and Lady Gaga's Channel Kindness is out on Sep. 22 and is available for pre-order today.

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

SharkmanthaC

I can't wait to purchase this book.

Another reason I keep these supplies in my desk for my students.  Most of my students live in poverty and I have no idea what kind of resources they have.  I also started a basic needs closet that has body washes, shampoos, etc.  The need is so real.  These are things people can't get food stamps for. 

she/her/hers

Seeka
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

I can't wait to purchase this book.

Another reason I keep these supplies in my desk for my students.  Most of my students live in poverty and I have no idea what kind of resources they have.  I also started a basic needs closet that has body washes, shampoos, etc.  The need is so real.  These are things people can't get food stamps for. 

If I ever get like super famous I'd like to donate to your classroom. 

I'd donate books, but I am 100% sure the books I'm writing are improper for anyone not in middle school haha. 

SharkmanthaC
Just now, Seeka said:

If I ever get like super famous I'd like to donate to your classroom. 

I'd donate books, but I am 100% sure the books I'm writing are improper for anyone not in middle school haha. 

I very much appreciate it.  I've had some very generous people from here donate to my Donor's Choose website before. 

she/her/hers

Seeka
2 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I very much appreciate it.  I've had some very generous people from here donate to my Donor's Choose website before. 

Ooh. Can send me the link? Like when I publish my book I'll make my author's blog and link to charities and stuff. 

PartySick
21 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Link please :pray:

Idk how you do it but you become more iconic with every post :pray:

💚

SharkmanthaC
11 hours ago, Seeka said:

Ooh. Can send me the link? Like when I publish my book I'll make my author's blog and link to charities and stuff. 

11 hours ago, PartySick said:

Link please :pray:

Idk how you do it but you become more iconic with every post :pray:

https://www.donorschoose.org/samantha-lawrence

I try to keep projects on there almost all the time.  The worst that happens is they don't get funded. 

she/her/hers

Archived