Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

New Haus Labs short film (FANMADE)

funkmedowntown

Featured Posts

30 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

It's really basic tbh. We've all seen these kind of videos and it would have been better to show us something new. Things get really cheesy when a video is showing the message in a very 'we've already seen this' way. The formula is just too basic.

But good job on spreading the message and video. :kiss:

Nothing wrong in doing ALL sorts of videos. They've done glitzy glamour videos, we were fed with some of that. I guess now they're trying something different as a brand. And whether you like it or not, this video fits with the message of the brand better than any of the others videos of Gaga dancing around slutily with smudged eyeshadow on her cheekbones 🤷🏼‍♂️💗 that's my take on it!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suuus
8 hours ago, Regina George said:

He became stylist I think.. He has a good style I'll give him that.. 

Now all he needs is a good atitude to go with his style

SHALLOW
9 hours ago, dynamite said:

Everything about this is cringy

I didn’t want to say it but yeah :huntyga: 

SHALLOW
9 hours ago, warholastar said:

this video is heart breaking

There are scenarios that are way more heartbreaking than this. I actually think it was oversimplified. Most parents wouldn’t just pat you on your shoulder once they find out you’re gay or trans.

blackpink

I know it’s unofficial but it feels very tone death to push the “love yourself and who you are!” message to promote Haus Labs, like someone said it does feel like exploitation to get these people to be vulnerable just to promote a corporate brand of makeup. And top it off M*rc M*nster is involved...yikes. 

There’s a lot more narratives that could’ve been told and would’ve made this feel more authentic. 

SHALLOW
9 hours ago, Wixson said:

A film about kindness... by Marc Monster. :billie:

I’vs seen him in many ARTPOP Era photos. Wasn’t he very nice? :huntyga: y all don’t seem to like him very much

SHALLOW
14 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Now all he needs is a good atitude to go with his style

Why what did he do, i wanna know :saladga:

Mr Ricky
31 minutes ago, Rio said:

Nothing wrong in doing ALL sorts of videos. They've done glitzy glamour videos, we were fed with some of that. I guess now they're trying something different as a brand. And whether you like it or not, this video fits with the message of the brand better than any of the others videos of Gaga dancing around slutily with smudged eyeshadow on her cheekbones 🤷🏼‍♂️💗 that's my take on it!

You can have different ideas on kindness. But that's not what I was talking about at all. I was literally saying that this was just basic and there was no newness to me. It's just the same old vision we get to see. 

I applaud them for making it though. :vegas:

Crossfit

Suuus
19 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

People here say that he is an asshole and that he stalked gaga

SHALLOW
3 minutes ago, Suuus said:

People here say that he is an asshole and that he stalked gaga

Wasn’t he friends with Gaga?  there’s also a picture of him with her in 2015 and they were sitting together very comfortably :oprah: he does look annoying tho 

Suuus
15 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Wasn’t he friends with Gaga?  there’s also a picture of him with her in 2015 and they were sitting together very comfortably :oprah: he does look annoying tho 

She blocked him

gagzus
52 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

he was a super fan whom along with his group of friends essentially stalked Gaga when she lived in New York City, at one point they became her main NYC fans that she liked but as time went on and Twitter got bigger about 6 years ago, they started thinking they were influencers and thought they invented gay terminology. They even went as far to say that Gaga's whole Little Monster sayings and symbolism were childish and attempted to convince us Gaga disowned those traditions in 2013. Him and his friends started being rude to people online and in reality, he turned on Gaga after it was trendy. She blocked him and him and his friends never got invited to any of her events since and then she moved to Malibu. He's attempting to be an actor, his friend is a stylist (whom also claimed to have gave Brandon at the time "style tips" despite not having any style himself :rip:) and the other main one was on RadioARTPOP but eventually stopped being friends with the host and now is trying to be a singer. 

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, gagzus said:

he was a super fan whom along with his group of friends essentially stalked Gaga when she lived in New York City, at one point they became her main NYC fans that she liked but as time went on and Twitter got bigger about 6 years ago, they started thinking they were influencers and thought they invented gay terminology. They even went as far to say that Gaga's whole Little Monster sayings and symbolism were childish and attempted to convince us Gaga disowned those traditions in 2013. Him and his friends started being rude to people online and in reality, he turned on Gaga after it was trendy. She blocked him and him and his friends never got invited to any of her events since and then she moved to Malibu. He's attempting to be an actor, his friend is a stylist (whom also claimed to have gave Brandon at the time "style tips" despite not having any style himself :rip:) and the other main one was on RadioARTPOP but eventually stopped being friends with the host and now is trying to be a singer. 

Oh wow :triggered: i get why Gaga distances a little bit more from fans nowadays

Archived