Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Twitter Discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

ARTPOP Gypsy

I'm pretty sure people with heaps of followers like Gaga use a program which auto follows people every so often. I don't think it's actually her most of the time.

I was wondering about that. What does it do? Follow a certain # of people? Someone needs to count how many she follows every time to see if it's the same amount.  :giggle:

Edited by Addicted2Gaga

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

aw 

Last night I had a dream that Gaga tweeted, sucks now how its only something that can ever happen more likely in a dream instead of reality :megaflop:

mikeonmarz

Gaga's been creeping a lot recently. I hope she goes back to tweeting soon.

how can you guys tell?! i've seen so many people say this lol. do you just tell by keeping track of the amount of people she's following, or does twitter say it somewhere?

boysboysboys

If she doesn't tweet soon, her vibe will ebb off and promoting her and her album will be much harder.  :coffee:

Doogi

No ^ Apparently she didn't tweet for a whole month after she released the BTW release dates

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

how can you guys tell?! i've seen so many people say this lol. do you just tell by keeping track of the amount of people she's following, or does twitter say it somewhere?

She's been coming online to follow people lmfao, her following number just rises everytime.

She still hasn't followed me :-(

Guys do you think she'll tweet something about Bowie's new album? Its out tomorrow and we all know how much she loves him :wub:

Daenerys

9C2BB503-AEF1-47AA-915F-08211F451D1D-334

What do you think they talked about? Secret Project??

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

paper unicorn

Did Zedd just call Gaga's lyrics generic?  :huh: He posted "Put your drinks up." among a bunch of other lyrics...  :huh:

Well actually they are very generic  :sweat: I can't wait to see the standard of lyrics on ARTPOP  :excited2: (considering the combo of perfectionist-zedd and perfectionist-gaga)

heavymlover

Did Zedd just call Gaga's lyrics generic?  :huh: He posted "Put your drinks up." among a bunch of other lyrics...  :huh:

Well actually they are very generic  :sweat: I can't wait to see the standard of lyrics on ARTPOP  :excited2: (considering the combo of perfectionist-zedd and perfectionist-gaga)

Well, it depends on the context. The 'put your drinks up' is a really overused phrase for songs about partying and getting drunk (shake your hands in the air), but in You & I the phrase it's not exactly in that context (cheers for Nebraska).