❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Lady Gaga Twitter Discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

NathanC

quote name="liveontheedge7" post="2312768" timestamp="1362437535"]

Maybe her going online is a sign of getting closer to her wanting to tweet again?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

heavymlover

I totally understand why she doesn't go online quite often. It must be terribly annoying to receive 7 messages with ''Gaga follow me'', 2 with ''Gaga come to Brazil!'' and one saying ''Hi Gaga, are you feeling better now?''

scrappy

I totally understand why she doesn't go online quite often. It must be terribly annoying to receive 7 messages with ''Gaga follow me'', 2 with ''Gaga come to Brazil!'' and one saying ''Hi Gaga, are you feeling better now?''

you forgot about 'Gaga, listen to my CD' :flop:

heavymlover

I'd prefer to forget that matter   We would have like 7 words more from an ARTPOP song if that girl hadn't screamed like if it was the end of the world.

I'd prefer to forget that matter   We would have like 7 words more from an ARTPOP song if that girl hadn't screamed like if it was the end of the world.

If it wasn't her it would've probably been somebody else screaming. Even though she's super annoying in that video.

Nervous Unicorn

this made me laugh way too much.  :clap:  i was so angry after watching that video! 

She followed people again last night, around 10:00 pm. Makes me think she's itching to tweet something but can't. She loves us, and she loves sharing things with us. Maybe she really is gearing up for something big.  :ohwell:

Edited by onomatopiper

Michelle

She's been following people again today as well.

GURL WHAT YOU UP TO

I saw that too.... hmmm

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Sylvanas

I GOT FOLLOWED. I sat refreshing her page for literally the past 8 hours, and when I saw that she started another follow spree I just spammed her and oh my god Lady Gaga follows me

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

rivingtonrebels

Just postin' again to say she followed more people today.

Gaga's team doesn't follow people on her behalf right? Like we're sure it's her doing this stuff?

I really miss her guys.  I miss her energy.

ARTPOP Gypsy

She always goes on a following spree when I'm either at work or asleep. Nothing today either and I even told her it's my birthday (which it is) but I got home two hours too late.  :cryga:

Elizabeth

I'm pretty sure people with heaps of followers like Gaga use a program which auto follows people every so often. I don't think it's actually her most of the time.