💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Twitter Discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

SummerGirl21

I'm here for a duet with the ladies in gorgeous, glittery gowns. I really hope Gaga doesn't go down the s-xualised route with her DWUW performance because it's much more befitting to explore the media-related theme in the song, as the media has attacked both Gaga and Christina for their weight in the recent past.

Uh how did you call this? Are there any other premonitions you would like to share?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

Uh how did you call this? Are there any other premonitions you would like to share?

Gaga steals all my ideas. I'm still mad at her for taking my SwanGa idea.  :manicure:  :laughga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Lion Heart

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 29m
The @HRC is raising money for LGBT advocates in Russia. 'LOVE CONQUERS HATE." These T-Shirt will change lives. http://shop.hrc.org/love-conquers-hate-collection/love-conquers-hate-russian-t-shirt.html?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=SUPPORTRUSSIA?utm_term=liftnote-Link … #unite

I was hoping she'll tweet about DWUW :giveup:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

GagaMyBlood95

The @HRC is raising money for LGBT advocates in Russia. 'LOVE CONQUERS HATE." These T-Shirt will change lives. http://shop.hrc.org/love-conquers-hate-collection/love-conquers-hate-russian-t-shirt.html?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=SUPPORTRUSSIA?utm_term=liftnote-Link … #unite

me too :smh:

Pierre

inb4 we have another Creative Differences thign and we have TEOG meltdowns 2.0 and Terry post pictures of Gaga having s-x with Tara, amoking and laughing about GGD and LittleMonster.com posts.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Wtf, she has time to tweet about irrelevant T-Shirts but not the video? This is upsetting me  :roll:

Don't be so mean :hug: But I get what you feel, she is having a twitter blackout and when she finally tweets it's not about DWUW video :smh:

Runway

Wtf, she has time to tweet about irrelevant T-Shirts but not the video? This is upsetting me :roll:

It's for charity

More important than a music video

Weasel

It's for charity

More important than a music video

I'm not saying she should tweet A or B. But if she has time to tweet about this then why not the video? 

Joe Germanotta â€@germanottajoe 1h

Remember, christmas is about giving and kindness. Not what you get. Be good monsters. The fat man is watching. Mrg

MonsterOfSpain

Joe Germanotta â€@germanottajoe 1h

Remember, christmas is about giving and kindness. Not what you get. Be good monsters. The fat man is watching. Mrg

inb4 Joe is from TechHaus.

Giving me that media blackout realness :giveup: