• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

FameHungry

mommy monster owes us. i was pissed she didnt have dinner with my family and i last night, I EVEN MADE A WHOLE ROAST TURKEY

:lmao:

rivingtonrebels

People need to get over themselves. Gaga doesn't even know who any of us are, so if you think she cares for two seconds that y'all are butthurt of her blackout..

She also doesn't get sad/angry at "greedy fans" and she certainly doesn't punish us by withholding information as some of you deluded fans seem to love pointing out over and over.

melodichard

Yes, clearly, ARTPOP will flop because Gaga isn't tweeting or Instagramming how much she loves her Little Monsters. That person has it right.

Americano

She also doesn't get sad/angry at "greedy fans" and she certainly doesn't punish us by withholding information as some of you deluded fans seem to love pointing out over and over.

No one said she's punishing anyone.. she just doesn't care. And won't care. Ever.

"Gaga knows what kind of fans she has. She knows she has fans who literally depend on her existence to get through the day. What she's doing by literally ignoring us/them is slapping them across the face."

Any fans that truly feel this way need professional help.  They are literally mentally ill.

"Gaga knows what kind of fans she has. She knows she has fans who literally depend on her existence to get through the day. What she's doing by literally ignoring us/them is slapping them across the face."

Any fans that truly feel this way need professional help.  They are literally mentally ill.

Which is like the entirety of LittleMonsters.com

TraeumereiLPB

Which is like the entirety of LittleMonsters.com

:lmao: So true!

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

iAstroLeo

Gaga is spoiling with the tweets tbh :awkney:

This fan base will lose it when she doesn't tweet for another month or so

I think Gaga made a mistake in following so many fans on twitter. That made the twitter connection seem REALLY important to those fans, and probably made Gaga's twitter feed emotional exhausting to read and full of whining about the new album, etc.

Then she shouldn't have withdrawn so completely.

But I'm afraid it's in gaga's nature to go to extremes.

Edited by craig

Michelle

People need to get over themselves. Gaga doesn't even know who any of us are, so if you think she cares for two seconds that y'all are butthurt of her blackout..

there are so many things wrong with what he/she wrote that I can't even begin to- :lmao:

:clap: to all of this!!!

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley