• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

Am I the only who didn't excited like at all to see this tweet? i just feel like gaga did it cuz she felt forced into doing it since a lot of her fans are ****ing ungrateful idiotic demanding ****ers.

Edited by saycart1991

boysboysboys

Am I the only who didn't excited like at all to see this tweet? i just feel like gaga did it cuz she felt forced into doing it since a lot of her fans are ****ing ungrateful idiotic demanding ****ers.

Well, it's still exciting, in a way :)

A (rather big) part of this fanbase needs a reality check and/or deserve to be slapped in the face. They are horrid towards her, victim-blaming, pressuring, have serious entitlement issues and they badmouth her every single move (or non-move). It's far beyond disgusting. She's doing as best as she can, she is healing emotionally and physically, she chats with fans who are waiting for her and tells them she loves us. Every person with an ounce of empathy and maturity knows that of course she needs time to process and mend her emotional wounds, is busy with physical therapy to learn to walk/run properly again and must be in constant pain still. Every person with an average EQ would pick up on the fact that she's depressed because of the cancellation and really feels she let us all down big time (and can't even forgive herself for it, no matter how wrong that is) and that she knows that fans crave ARTPOP and that a chunk of the fanbase do so hysterically - which can't do anything but generate more anxiety, more sadness, more feelings of her "letting" her fans "down". This is all while the only thing she needs/has to do is to care for herself (and let herself be taken care of), to rest pretty much all the time and to try to conquer her emotional struggle and charge up her batteries.

So she tweeted today, but NOW EVEN THAT IS WRONG. What is it with you people? (Just a general statement, not pointing at anyone here.) Nearly everyone was whining about her needing to tweet up until she did!

I can't with these people, these "fans". They're hurting her so much and have been doing this for a long time (same with pressuring her) while she needs our unilateral support and love. Those who don't agree, quite frankly, don't deserve her in the least.

Edited by Nissa

giskardsb

I love Gaga because she is a true musician and artist.  If you want Pop that is ART, then you want her to take whatever time she needs. Too many whiney Gaga fans with attention spans that require stimulation every 5 minutes or they give up and b---h.  I'll take ARTPOP when it's ready, just like I do with all the musicians that I love.  Some of you would be satisified if Gaga just allowed others to do all the writing so she could put out stuff every year even if she has no emotional investment.  That's not the Gaga I love though, and I don't give a **** about anything than her giving us the album she wants when she thinks it's done.  

And meltdowns over the lack of 140 characters or less status updates?  Seriously pathetic.  Some of you, get your own lives, quit living your life vicariously through Gaga.  Go make your own art, do anything other than sitting around waiting for Gaga to make a move so you can feel like something is happening.   It's not Gaga's job to live your life for you.

Edited by giskardsb

Born Brave

I wanna mod you for this post :whitney:

you realize that's my lifelong dream right? to be a GGD mod... :flutter: seriously

A (rather big) part of this fanbase needs a reality check and/or deserve to be slapped in the face. They are horrid towards her, victim-blaming, pressuring, have serious entitlement issues and they badmouth her every single move (or non-move). It's far beyond disgusting. She's doing as best as she can, she is healing emotionally and physically, she chats with fans who are waiting for her and tells them she loves us. Every person with an ounce of empathy and maturity knows that of course she needs time to process and mend her emotional wounds, is busy with physical therapy to learn to walk/run properly again and must be in constant pain still. Every person with an average EQ would pick up on the fact that she's depressed because of the cancellation and really feels she let us all down big time (and can't even forgive herself for it, no matter how wrong that is) and that she knows that fans crave ARTPOP and that a chunk of the fanbase do so hysterically - which can't do anything but generate more anxiety, more sadness, more feelings of her "letting" her fans "down". This is all while the only thing she needs/has to do is to care for herself (and let herself be taken care of), to rest pretty much all the time and to try to conquer her emotional struggle and charge up her batteries.

So she tweeted today, but NOW EVEN THAT IS WRONG. What is it with you people? (Just a general statement, not pointing at anyone here.) Nearly everyone was whining about her needing to tweet up until she did!

I can't with these people, these "fans". They're hurting her so much and have been doing this for a long time (same with pressuring her) while she needs our unilateral support and love. Those who don't agree, quite frankly, don't deserve her in the least.

:trootea:  :clap:

I wish more people could be this sensible.

PrinceTay

I feel so joyful and happy that she tweeted. Hope she's having a great time and enjoy herself. She really needs it since the surgery and the touring. Seems like it have been so rough for her. Glad she's okay.

superman

Why am i JUST finding out she tweeted? Thank God! She's alive... All I wanted was a darn update on how she was.

she wasnt gonna die from hip surgery?:)

she was forced to tweet thank you to ppl that wished her happy birthday?i dont get it

Didymus

Omg, yes. I'm so happy to find someone who agrees with me :cry: :hor: