💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Twitter Discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

She tweeted about her birthday :excited2: It's like she made us wait and wait for as long as she could :laughga:

She was waiting for her birthday to be over in all time zones :derpga:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

aaronyoji

@aaronyoji Reaching for something to complain about I see Maybe you need to learn what a joke is again :classy:

oh **** off. can't even quote me directly you had to pull a b---h ass move and wait till i scroll down more comments to ****in see. like seriously, you're one to talk about complaining. if i recall you were one of the many to make a freak out thread over a little bit of weed a few months ago. 

maybe you need to learn to not be so condescending like the title of this ****ing thread. 

superman

what i mean is that we should realise that it s all marketing tactics. and it would be really rude not to respond with a thank you to all the fans for the wishes.and i guess she shouldnt get oversensitive caus as she said she is a master of the art of fame.well time to prove it

why for she would say thank you? For getting hateful messages? (according to her assistant, as someone wrote)  :toofloppy: 

For her birthday wishes. Most of the people didn't send hateful messages

GagaMyBlood95

OMG THANK GOD FOR THIS GIFT, I CAN GO TO SLEEP, SCHOOL, AND MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE AS BEFORE..

what i mean is that we should realise that it s all marketing tactics. and it would be really rude not to respond with a thank you to all the fans for the wishes.and i guess she shouldnt get oversensitive caus as she said she is a master of the art of fame.well time to prove it

Doesn't change the fact that she's human and is capable of being upset in response to such rude messages from her fans of all people though  :shrug:

Bitter

For her birthday wishes. Most of the people didn't send hateful messages

Yes but her assistance said (?) that gaga was sad for the hate so apparently she paid much more attention to the hateful messages and not to the good ones. Cause if she saw the huge ammount of the love messages she wouldn't care for some hate.

Since in that video her assistant NEVER says those things about gaga being sad, hateful messages etc i call it fake.

Who wrote that and how do we know she actually said that since we have no proof?

Gaga is ok and she tweeted, so this reinforce my theory that her assistance never said this ****.