• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

Bitter

How? lol 

Did you expect her to literally never tweet because of it?

her assistant said (?) she doesn't tweet due to all the hate from fans etc. A few minutes ago she tweeted and she seems happy.

Plus in that video her assistant doesn't say anything about hate etc. Lie as hell

OMG I was like viewing the Indonesian LM thing and when it ended I saw OMFG ONE NEW THING, OMG SHE TWEETED. Lmao still got 5000 RTs in like 4 minutes without tweeting for a month long. When will your floppy fave which isn't JB?

Bitter

@Bitter, that was probably just a b---hy fan

LIKE GAGA ISN'T RICH AND FAMOUS AND HAS FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND LOVE AND FANS AND A GOLD PLATED WHEELCHAIR AND THE BEST MEDICAL ASSISTANCE AND PHYSICAL REHABILITATION SERVICES AND FOOD AND GIFTS AND SUPPORT EVER

She can take care of herself. She has her birthday wishes and is recovering, so all of you can stop acting like she's blind and deaf and permanently crippled :roll: She's happy now, as you can see. It's not a fatal injury.

Paws up

And to all of you being pussies about others getting angry at her on Twitter, why don't you get on their and show your support :crossed:

THIS and topic closed.

dynamite

How? lol 

Did you expect her to literally never tweet because of it?

This.

@Bitter - "She tweeted and seems happy" well anyone can do that... you can't judge how she really feels from words.

Edited by freakofnature

superman

so suddenly ppl are saying gaga got oversensitive and stopped tweeting her fans?HER FANS? the fans that made her who she is like she states?i support gaga and i have done it in the past but this excuse if it is legit is a bit funny