Genuine Guy 09

Gaga could've done this in that hoodie singing SL

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cacaca

Impressive!

I didn’t really get into her first era but Future Nostalgia is a brilliant pop album. We need more like her. 

Rudz Xinc

This is genius. If One World happen to be something like this. I'd be impressed.

Dua sounded amazing.

Look at those clowns

rasclautmangos

She sounded really good. I didn't like this song the first few times I heard it, but I really enjoy it now. 

TimisaMonster

Wow she is feeding her fans, sounds AMAZING live, and the lyrics about staying home work so well with everyone quarantine...

:nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Genuine Guy 09

Honestly? 

She has a voice that's made for the studio.. but, did it impress me?

No

Very much like Rihanna I don't believe her absolute main strength is her voice if you took evrything off her and made her stand on stage and sing. Her tone is the key part of her vocal and what makes her attractive to radio/producers, and then everything else put together. I noticed a few times her vocal didn't sound 'thick' during this performance. Just when compared to Gaga you can see Gaga really is the real deal in terms of her voice. 

I absolutely adore Dua though and get excited every car journey when I put Future Nostalgia on or play her plethora of hits. I would still go her show. 

:vegas:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

alsemanche

This is so fun and cute omg

Soft, soothing, and succulent

FlopSlurper
18 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Honestly? 

She has a voice that's made for the studio.. but, did it impress me?

No

Very much like Rihanna I don't believe her absolute main strength is her voice if you took evrything off her and made her stand on stage and sing. Her tone is the key part of her vocal and what makes her attractive to radio/producers, and then everything else put together. I noticed a few times her vocal didn't sound 'thick' during this performance. Just when compared to Gaga you can see Gaga really is the real deal in terms of her voice. 

I absolutely adore Dua though and get excited every car journey when I put Future Nostalgia on or play her plethora of hits. I would still go her show. 

:vegas:

You can look up her acoustic performances, she sounds even better

Granted these are from 2017, and she's improved tremendously since then

Archived