💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Will Ms. Gaga Receive the Nobel Peace Prize ?

coolninjaguy

Featured Posts

Chromatic Lover

The Yonce stans in particular will choke on their Lemonade if that was to happen. They're already salty about the Oscar. Just imagine. 

HausOfG

Can y'all let her do great charity work without worrying about awards. I guarantee she's not thinking about it. Wake Up Sleep GIF by Emmys

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

Blastertoyo
8 minutes ago, Chromatic Lover said:

The Yonce stans in particular will choke on their Lemonade if that was to happen. They're already salty about the Oscar. Just imagine. 

And the Golden Retriever Award for Shallow:laughga:

please enlighten me to death

reysus

if she does, emphasis on the if, I don't think it would be a good look. I think there are so many activists who are doing incredible work that doesn't get noticed who deserve this award. Not to diminish what she's done now at all, bc it's incredible, but I just feel like she doesn't need it, you know? There was a lot of criticism when Obama won because people felt like he hadn't earned it, and right now I'm not sure she's earned it yet. If she continues being a major force in philanthropy and achieves more results, then I would consider.

Chromatic Lover
8 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

And the Golden Retriever Award for Shallow:laughga:

What's that? :billie:

HermioneT

Definitely not now or the next years, but I can see her getting it somewhen in the future. 

She / hers

LGMonster95

I don't know but she will definitelly be a lot more respected and loved after this which is just as important.

Archived