Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Enigma Shows Cancelled For Time Being

Notthebling

Featured Posts

gagasicebath
5 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Does anyone know if they’ll be getting refunds for their flights/hotels? We bought as a package through Allegiant, so there’s no chance of getting a refund directly from the hotel, it looks like the best we’re getting is flight & hotel credit for the future. So many people could really use the money these days, they should be giving refunds. Corporate greed is awful.

We had a refundable room at the Park MGM so that’s coming back to us, and our Brian Newman After Dark refund is happening. For me it’s looking like credit only for my flight, and because we bought our tickets on stubhub and they changed their policy on refunds once the virus started to impact, I’m not likely to get anything back from that (a credit for future tickets). So I’m getting back about a quarter of the £2k I spent. If anyone needs me for the next year, I’ll be over here attempting to pay off a trip I never made :bradley:

The one year I decided I’d be a bit more spontaneous...it didn’t go well!

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blankpaper
5 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Does anyone know if they’ll be getting refunds for their flights/hotels? We bought as a package through Allegiant, so there’s no chance of getting a refund directly from the hotel, it looks like the best we’re getting is flight & hotel credit for the future. So many people could really use the money these days, they should be giving refunds. Corporate greed is awful.

It might not make a difference, but booking vacation packages through an airline typically redirects to a separate company. I don’t know if allegiant does that, but I’ve noticed it with every other airline I’ve looked at packages with. They might have a different refund policy than the airline itself

reality’s tight if the music is right

ReidOne

I assume most of you “celebrating” never actually attended Enigma live. You are criticizing based on fan footage you’ve seen online, which is hardly representative of the immersive experience that you get in the theater.   

I saw it 3x and loved every second! She literally gave us everything we could want from a Gaga show. Packed full of all her hits and several fan favorites with incredible production value.  The lights and projections were truly next level. Plus the fan favorites packed in the set list - Aura, Government Hooker, Judas, The Fame, Scheisse, Dance in the Dark - all during a show that is mostly GP in the audience!!! She ****ing delivered with this show!!!

high heeled fem
On 4/6/2020 at 7:36 PM, Floppy said:

Agreed and it's funny a lot of the people who complain haven't seen the show and are just running of Twitter memes and stuff... it's annoying but we got to enjoy it at least so we won anyways. J&P was amazing too. :vegas:

Sucks for fans who had tickets and they got cancelled.

jennifer lopez yes GIF by mtv

I mean it was so ****ing good live 

Flippy
15 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

jennifer lopez yes GIF by mtv

I mean it was so ****ing good live 

You saw it live?! :giveup::cryga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

cjdamien

I totally understand why this is happening but I'm bummed because I finally spent the money on meet and greet tickets and now it's not happening. We had a terrible person in the audience for Jazz and Piano last time too so I was looking forward to seeing that again. J&P was so so so so so good. I loved Enigma but I think J&P was way better; probably because it was a different type of performance from her and even from when I saw her and Tony. Looking forward to the Chromatica ball if it happens. 

• 2 weeks later...
dek0de

(Didn’t want to make an entirely separate thread, still might though if this doesn’t get traction.)

Has anyone received their ticket refund from this cancellation? I know they said within 30days, but I just wanted to check and see if anyone has gotten there’s yet. If not then I’m assuming by May 6th we should. I need that money henny.

MessyTop
26 minutes ago, agag ydal said:

(Didn’t want to make an entirely separate thread, still might though if this doesn’t get traction.)

Has anyone received their ticket refund from this cancellation? I know they said within 30days, but I just wanted to check and see if anyone has gotten there’s yet. If not then I’m assuming by May 6th we should. I need that money henny.

I requested my refund March 22 and so far no refund yet. It’s crazy 

dek0de
4 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I requested my refund March 22 and so far no refund yet. It’s crazy 

This has me nervous. Thanks

MessyTop
1 hour ago, agag ydal said:

This has me nervous. Thanks

Yeah. It says at least 30 days, I think it’s going to be a while. I need the money so bad and they won’t answer tweets or emails 

Aphrodizy26
4 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Yeah. It says at least 30 days, I think it’s going to be a while. I need the money so bad and they won’t answer tweets or emails 

They changed their policy and they are getting sued for it

Modern Ecstasy2

Is there anyone here who had tickets to multiple shows? I had tickets to Enigma and J&P, the tickets were purchased on different days, I'm wondering if Ticketmaster will be issuing two separate refunds for each show or one large refund.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

i was going from chile 

depress black and white GIF

No refund yet for the May 7th show. I did see other people had refunds for another performer from TM. My guess is May 6th for LG refunds, but it did say at least 30 days. 

Archived