💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Enigma Shows Cancelled For Time Being

Notthebling

Featured Posts

Terrence
1 minute ago, WholesomeOOf said:

That user was talking about the February livestream, not this thread. People were criticizing her singing/how out of breath she supposedly sounded when that show happened, while lacing as much condescending undertones as they could. For example, people were saying things such as,

"Ugh her voice sounds so ****ing terrible"

"This is so cringey omg she sucks"

"Is she high wtf"

"I think Gaga has gained some weight đŸ€­"

Now, does any of this seem like mature or constructive criticism to you?

Don’t take it so personal in Pop forum, we all share different opinions. I’m happy you liked it and that it is doing amazing numbers. I thought Gaga is capable of more taking into account her past more well refined tours, and even more considering this was a static tour..

oh well.mp3

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, WholesomeOOf said:

First of all, that user I replied was talking about the February livestream not this thread. People were criticizing her singing/how out of breath she supposedly sounded when that show happened, while lacing as much condescending undertones as they could. For example, people were saying things such as,

"Ugh her voice sounds so ****ing terrible"

"This is so cringey omg she sucks"

"Is she high wtf"

"I think Gaga has gained some weight đŸ€­"

Now, does any of this seem like mature or constructive criticism to you?

Also, that entire "tell me to go **** myself" was literally a different version of this speech. I don't see how the Enigma speech is suddenly "cringey" when she has literally done it before.

you do know gaga will most likely never see what people are saying on this forum so why are you always defending her :oops: move on let people talk their ****

Floppy
Just now, high heeled fem said:

THANK YOU

all you guys kept saying how **** it was I went and saw it live and it was honestly epic. Wtf all the people who complain never saw it live... seeing her fly into just dance right over me with the instrumentals I’ll never EVER forget it - shivers

DITD was a very special moment too 

Agreed and it's funny a lot of the people who complain haven't seen the show and are just running of Twitter memes and stuff... it's annoying but we got to enjoy it at least so we won anyways. J&P was amazing too. :vegas:

Sucks for fans who had tickets and they got cancelled.

Kimblue

Praising the cancellation of something you had no intention on going to anyway? This fanbase is the dumbest of the dumb.

MANiCURE 6

I'm sad Enigma ends like this... 

It was such an amazing residency !

Spoiler

rs_1024x759-181229102515-1024.lady-gaga-

lady-gaga-vegas-residency-2.jpg

134_22662.jpg

gaga2.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

GettyImages-1075630972.jpg?w=1200&sharp=

A8PoM0FW-Y4lH74vfwlnpD2nnlERmuiPQ_jIuRZS

lady-gaga-falls-off-stage.jpg

Lady-Gaga-daring-in-vegas.jpg

lady-gaga.jpeg

Enigma_126_denise_truscello_t653.JPG?214

rs_1024x759-190121112834-1024-lady-gaga-

8a671a1707d1ff7e1ac4d6ad91630044.jpg

12dcfee83d436d.jpg

1203492829.jpg

I hope we'll get a revamped version of it including Chromatica with brand new setlist, storyline, outfits etc

HausOfG
4 minutes ago, jesse g said:

But like... you really think the show was good?  We are all stans here, we can be honest 

Yes I do. If it wasn't then people wouldn't be writing glowing reviews. And not just fans. Her stans have just latched on to the "the whole show is the worst thing that ever happened and its toxic as hell. 

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

HausOfG
Just now, MANiCURE 6 said:

I'm sad Enigma ends like this... 

It was such an amazing residence !

Hide contents

rs_1024x759-181229102515-1024.lady-gaga-

lady-gaga-vegas-residency-2.jpg

134_22662.jpg

gaga2.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

GettyImages-1075630972.jpg?w=1200&sharp=

A8PoM0FW-Y4lH74vfwlnpD2nnlERmuiPQ_jIuRZS

lady-gaga-falls-off-stage.jpg

Lady-Gaga-daring-in-vegas.jpg

lady-gaga.jpeg

Enigma_126_denise_truscello_t653.JPG?214

rs_1024x759-190121112834-1024-lady-gaga-

8a671a1707d1ff7e1ac4d6ad91630044.jpg

12dcfee83d436d.jpg

1203492829.jpg

I hope we'll have a new version of the show fitting Chromatica theme !

It isn't ending.... 

geusst1235
1 minute ago, Navy97 said:

you do know gaga will most likely never see what people are saying on this forum so why are you always defending her :oops: move on let people talk their ****

The point is not about whether or not Gaga will see it, but trying to rid this site of the pointless negativity altogether. There is no need for it, at all.

MANiCURE 6
Just now, HausOfG said:

It isn't ending.... 

Well that's the good part. :firega:

Just now, WholesomeOOf said:

The point is not about whether or not Gaga will see it, but trying to rid this site of the pointless negativity altogether. There is no need for it, at all.

i dont think youre a moderator though so thats not your job 

HausOfG
10 minutes ago, Terrence said:

Amazing stats, happy for her, still is a cringe fest xx

Wrong. And you will never have to see it and yet you choose to spend your time trashing it even when it's a success. You're the worst type of fan she has tbh. You revel in dragging her for clout. 

geusst1235
14 minutes ago, Navy97 said:

i dont think youre a moderator though so thats not your job 

You're right it's not, however both mods and others have shown appreciation for my (and other users) efforts to attempt to keep some semblance of positivity here.

I can admit that I often go overboard (massive understatement oof), however I think it's better to try and dispel some of the negativity/hate instead of just letting it build up. When I see the same people who whine about wanting Gaga's team to be fired,spout hate at Sarah, insult Gaga herself,etc continue to complain I'm going to point out why doing so is nonsensical and immature. 

DontCallMeAlice

Hopefully the show will be revamped. Meanwhile, goodbye awful blue wig :cryga:

HausOfG
8 minutes ago, Navy97 said:

Isn't it amazing how it's always the ones who put her down who insist that she will never see the negativity. As if she insists in some sort of bubble. Today, Bobby liked a tweet calling out the fans who trashed her.  She sees this, just like how she saw all her stans trashing Sarah in the livestream last week. She must be so proud. 

Archived