Enigma Shows Cancelled For Time Being

Notthebling

Featured Posts

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Animal Claws

I think it was postponed

There are still many shows left in the contract, and Gaga was in incredible demand, they would not be crazy to lose this being that the contract was on their side.

buzzkill
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

I think it was postponed

There are still many shows left in the contract, and Gaga was in incredible demand, they would not be crazy to lose this being that the contract was on their side.

Maybe she will reboot enigma and put chromatica ball instead

sillynate

I don’t get the hate... I mean yeah the storyline can be cringey at some points but overall it’s a great show (like all of Gaga’s shows) :shrug: plus Government Hooker, BDR, Aura. I never thought these songs would be performed again outside of their specific tours

Animal Claws
1 minute ago, jesse g said:

Maybe she will reboot enigma and put chromatica ball instead

We don't know yet. But i don't think it's definitely cancelled

Lextyr97
34 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

on a serious note I am beyond sorry for everyone who had tickets, flights, or hotels and who saved up for months and even coordinated the whole trip around seeing gaga 

I can only imagine how it must feel to want to see your idol and then have it be cancelled 

so much love for this tough time for the monsters and gaga 

Exactly what I did but I expected this so I’m not taking it too harshly. It sucks but I’m not mad at Gaga. Couldn’t ever be over something like this

homomo

This is actually amazing news for the fans who bought tickets!

I saw on twitter that many fans couldn’t obtain a refund, due to it only being postponed and not cancelled. But this is great, cause now they are able to get hundreds, if not thousands back during this much needed time!

geusst1235
43 minutes ago, Terrence said:

49522031_107246450382816_352421484344245

Replying with a "meme" or joke does not suddenly render their points moot. Again, Enigma was unequivocally critically acclaimed and practically sold out every single show regardless of what you may think of it. The only people who disliked it were a very small, but vocal part of the fanbase. Some of whom felt the need to constantly share these overtly negative opinions (which were often deliberately rude or condescending) everywhere, even on threads/posts that were entirely unrelated or meant to be positive.

buzzkill
1 minute ago, sillynate said:

I don’t get the hate... I mean yeah the storyline can be cringey at some points but overall it’s a great show (like all of Gaga’s shows) :shrug: plus Government Hooker, BDR, Aura. I never thought these songs would be performed again outside of their specific tours

well.... the lettuce outfit... the poor dance moves... 

Reginald

:smh: both sides of this fanbase are petty and messy as hell, but I wouldn't have it any other way :sara:

buzzkill
Just now, WholesomeOOf said:

A shitty "meme" or joke does not suddenly render their points moot.

Enigma was unequivocally critically acclaimed and practically sold out every single show regardless of what you may think of it. The only people who disliked it were a very small, but vocal part of the fanbase. Some of whom felt the need to constantly share these overtly negative opinions everywhere, even on threads/posts that were entirely unrelated or meant to be positive.

Did you watch that stream? Like.. i mean, i love her... but enigma was kinda hard to watch

MessyTop

At least we got the live stream!! I loved the show. I had tickets for May 2-3. I did see it back in 2019. 
im sure when they put it back up it won’t be the same show. 
R.I.P enigma 

Archived