Benguan 473 Posted April 1, 2020 Share Posted April 1, 2020 1 hour ago, Aurajandro said: And the government is against humanity. As a little monster, I think you know how the LGBTQ content in China got censored in these few years. Words like ‘sexy’ got censored. Songs with ‘provocative’ wordings and messages got censored. P O R Ns ARE NOT even allowed. The society is like degrading besides having economic boost. are you from China? I mean yeah the LGBTQ community is censored. But you are allowed to watch TV shows with contents like that, especially in big cities, such as where I'm from, homophobia is not mainstream at ALL. Back in my Chinese highschool we even have LGBTQ clubs and inviting people in the communities to give similars. I don't know much about smaller cities and towns though, but to change perspective for 1.4 billion people, it takes time. Words with "sexy" got censored is not a thing, just search sexy back by justin timberlake on big platforms in china and you'll see... Please... I don't know what area in China you're talking about but this sounds like the Qing dynasty and just so people to know, Lady Gaga is NOT censored at all in China Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Benguan 473 Posted April 1, 2020 Share Posted April 1, 2020 2 hours ago, Aurajandro said: P O R Ns ARE NOT even allowed. and what even is that... people are LIVING... no matter what part of the world it is... ****ography is not censored... not in China... you gotta find the right websites Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Franch Toast 27,827 Posted April 1, 2020 Share Posted April 1, 2020 First off, that's heartbreaking about France. Secondly, while I'm skeptical of China's numbers, I'm also skeptical of the US's because we aren't doing enough testing. I don't know enough about the situations in various European countries to comment on the numbers there. She/Her/Hers Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ThunderSwallow 411 Posted April 1, 2020 Share Posted April 1, 2020 2 hours ago, Benguan said: are you from China? I mean yeah the LGBTQ community is censored. But you are allowed to watch TV shows with contents like that, especially in big cities, such as where I'm from, homophobia is not mainstream at ALL. Back in my Chinese highschool we even have LGBTQ clubs and inviting people in the communities to give similars. I don't know much about smaller cities and towns though, but to change perspective for 1.4 billion people, it takes time. Words with "sexy" got censored is not a thing, just search sexy back by justin timberlake on big platforms in china and you'll see... Please... I don't know what area in China you're talking about but this sounds like the Qing dynasty and just so people to know, Lady Gaga is NOT censored at all in China As far as I know, Bilibili just removed most of the LGBTQ+ contents on its website. Try search gay, 同性恋/同性. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jessica Germ 2,129 Posted April 1, 2020 Share Posted April 1, 2020 French monsters, we gon be staying in for a looong time Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jessica Germ 2,129 Posted April 1, 2020 Share Posted April 1, 2020 On va passer le bac sur skype Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.