Alphaz 7,969 Posted March 31, 2020 Share Posted March 31, 2020 Have you guys seen how they lockdown the entire Wuhan? There is no public transports, not even private cars are allow to be used to drive around. You can only walk to groceries store and pharmacies only on emergency. That's how strict their lockdown was. I can't imagine other countries are doing the same. That's how they contained the outbreak. Those number probably not accurate, but what they were doing sort of worked to contain the outbreak to spread further. That's why it's has slowed down the number of the infected and the deaths. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HeavyCapiLover 4,389 Posted March 31, 2020 Share Posted March 31, 2020 4 hours ago, homomo said: China literally jumped on stopping this FULL FORCE the moment the virus went public back in early January. They didn’t gradually shut down things; they literally shut down the county from the very beginning in order to stop the virus from spreading. That is why they have such low numbers. I can’t at all of you saying China is lying just because of their population. They are the only county who acted fast enough in order to stop exponential progression. Nope, they waited a month before starting to be on lockdown. Taiwan sent the warning to the WHO before China. And now there are very serious articles showing that the number of boxes with the ashes of the victims is waaaay higher than the official death toll. And there are these pictures of wuhan with thousands and thousands of people waiting to bury the victims. Some experts even say that death toll in Wuhan alone could be 40 000. And some journalists that were denouncing what was happening there have disapeared or have been censored. And why would they build a giant hospital in 10 DAYS if it wasn't that bad??? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Benguan 473 Posted March 31, 2020 Share Posted March 31, 2020 33 minutes ago, Aurajandro said: I hope they won’t trace my ****ing ID and I would not be harassed after typing this. It’s dangerous here to be against the government. you won't and do you really think posting on a gaga forum can get you harassed... Posting a video from CCTV is a legit source, some believe it, others don't. Just like posting from any other media, cnn for example. All I'm saying is that it isn't healthy to play this blame game, both china and other countries, in this special time. Where in China are you from? I am from Shenzhen I guess it's a bigger cities and more people can get tested. Not able to access YouTube and others can be disturbing, but does YouTube, Google entirely represents freedom? That's a question. Please, I am not trying to fight and there's not need to bring more drama in this already dramatic situation. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lion Heart 15,041 Posted April 1, 2020 Share Posted April 1, 2020 China's definitely lying about their numbers. ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aurajandro 154 Posted April 1, 2020 Share Posted April 1, 2020 37 minutes ago, Benguan said: you won't and do you really think posting on a gaga forum can get you harassed... Posting a video from CCTV is a legit source, some believe it, others don't. Just like posting from any other media, cnn for example. All I'm saying is that it isn't healthy to play this blame game, both china and other countries, in this special time. Where in China are you from? I am from Shenzhen I guess it's a bigger cities and more people can get tested. Not able to access YouTube and others can be disturbing, but does YouTube, Google entirely represents freedom? That's a question. Please, I am not trying to fight and there's not need to bring more drama in this already dramatic situation. You could never know what a country of 1.4B population could do. And of course youtube and google don’t represent the truth, but that’s the problem. We all have the ability to judge whether its wrong or right but why do they have to eliminate the sources of the outside world. That doesn’t make any ****ing sense to me. Their purposes behind are obvious. And the government is against humanity. As a little monster, I think you know how the LGBTQ content in China got censored in these few years. Words like ‘sexy’ got censored. Songs with ‘provocative’ wordings and messages got censored. P O R Ns ARE NOT even allowed. The society is like degrading besides having economic boost. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Giorno Giovanna 3,178 Posted April 1, 2020 Share Posted April 1, 2020 6 hours ago, Dancin said: The sinophobia on this thread... far too much. Funny how everyone jumps to say China's numbers may be fake but literally no one questions the other countries because no other country is known for manipulating the truth in order to save their face. ever heard of tiananmen square massacre? educate yourself first please before spewing such social justice warrior bullshit. このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Giorno Giovanna 3,178 Posted April 1, 2020 Share Posted April 1, 2020 5 hours ago, homomo said: China literally jumped on stopping this FULL FORCE the moment the virus went public back in early January. They didn’t gradually shut down things; they literally shut down the county from the very beginning in order to stop the virus from spreading. That is why they have such low numbers. I can’t at all of you saying China is lying just because of their population. They are the only county who acted fast enough in order to stop exponential progression. China IS lying. I have heard out of chinese doctor's own mouth, that they were forced to document people's death under random circumstances and reasons, even when it was 100% obvious that covid was the reason. They would have to write reasons like pneumonia or weak heart, but the pneumonia was BECAUSE of covid. By faking the truth they "lowered" the number victims このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aurajandro 154 Posted April 1, 2020 Share Posted April 1, 2020 1 hour ago, Benguan said: you won't and do you really think posting on a gaga forum can get you harassed... Posting a video from CCTV is a legit source, some believe it, others don't. Just like posting from any other media, cnn for example. All I'm saying is that it isn't healthy to play this blame game, both china and other countries, in this special time. Where in China are you from? I am from Shenzhen I guess it's a bigger cities and more people can get tested. Not able to access YouTube and others can be disturbing, but does YouTube, Google entirely represents freedom? That's a question. Please, I am not trying to fight and there's not need to bring more drama in this already dramatic situation. And I hope you know that the communist party doesn’t equal to our country and race. They often confuse us to love the country and the party at the same time. I love the country but not this government. The insane nationalism they planted in the people of China is toxic. It’s like they are programmed to defend the government every second without independent thinking. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GregJA 5,655 Posted April 1, 2020 Share Posted April 1, 2020 Anyone who actually believes any numbers from China is a fool. They have waaaay more cases and deaths - some of it likely fully not intentional, they literally lost track, but most covered up. Mr. No Award Winner 2020 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ThunderSwallow 411 Posted April 1, 2020 Share Posted April 1, 2020 1 hour ago, Aurajandro said: But those measures that you mentioned were only after the virus got spread very widely right? And please. I’m myself Chinese. https://www.businessinsider.com/5-million-left-wuhan-before-coronavirus-quarantine-2020-1?amp 5 MILLION PEOPLE GOT OUT OF WUHAN. 5 MILLION. Can you imagine how this highly contagious virus could spread throughout China. I highly doubt that there are only 80k cases and I believe the actual number is far more than the reported one. My hometown had quite a lot of people came back to town from Wuhan during that period, the Chinese New Year Holiday. THEY STILL WENT OUT TO JOIN DIFFERENT GATHERINGS FOR AT LEAST 10 DAYS before showing symptoms. I believe there were many people doing the same thing as those guys in my hometown across different parts of China. Please go checkout the footage of the actual scenes that were happening in Wuhan. There are plenty on Youtube. Many of those were from Weibo but got censored or filtered or deleted by the government. Referencing a video of CCTV, showing the hardships of the nurses and doctors even makes me more furious. THEY ARE RISKING THEIR LIVES TO CLEAN UP THE ****ING MESS OF THE CORRUPTED AND INCOMPETENT GOVERNMENT. And I think you know that in early January, eight doctors got arrested because they were spreading rumours of the existence of a dangerous virus and how this turned out later on. Maybe this is how they shift the attention from them, the government. Banning all people in China from YouTube, yet they keep on opening channels and uploading videos on youtube. I would be surprised If propaganda is not one of purposes behind all of this. I hope they won’t trace my ****ing ID and I would not be harassed after typing this. It’s dangerous here to be against the government. No they won’t trace you down I believe. I’ve repeated the China situation many times here but not yet receive an invitation for a cup of tea (you know what I mean) BTW, when I tried to clarify the truth here some of the monsters seems to believe I just blame my own country as the Americans do. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aurajandro 154 Posted April 1, 2020 Share Posted April 1, 2020 16 minutes ago, ThunderSwallow said: No they won’t trace you down I believe. I’ve repeated the China situation many times here but not yet receive an invitation for a cup of tea (you know what I mean) BTW, when I tried to clarify the truth here some of the monsters seems to believe I just blame my own country as the Americans do. Thank God. It’s nice to see you. And I mean there’s no shame to agree the government is lying as a Chinese cause WE ARE THE VICTIMS TOO. The government doesn’t necessarily represent us (we don’t have the right to vote and president Xi can literally be on his throne till the day he dies) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ThunderSwallow 411 Posted April 1, 2020 Share Posted April 1, 2020 2 minutes ago, Aurajandro said: Thank God. It’s nice to see you. And I mean there’s no shame to agree the government is lying as a Chinese cause WE ARE THE VICTIMS TOO. CCTV is the biggest liar media among the world considering how many popular it covers and affects directly. When we take a look back to the Feb Twitter clearly there were tons of videos floating around to tell ppl how bad the situation was inside China especially Wuhan. Anyone denies the truth would show no respect for those ppl died for the virus and lack of medical care with other deseases. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ThunderSwallow 411 Posted April 1, 2020 Share Posted April 1, 2020 9 minutes ago, Aurajandro said: Thank God. It’s nice to see you. And I mean there’s no shame to agree the government is lying as a Chinese cause WE ARE THE VICTIMS TOO. Yes nice to know you here. I’ve met so many 小粉红 monsters on internet which kinda makes me sad. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aurajandro 154 Posted April 1, 2020 Share Posted April 1, 2020 35 minutes ago, ThunderSwallow said: Yes nice to know you here. I’ve met so many 小粉红 monsters on internet which kinda makes me sad. yea... but that’s how they educated us... remember how ‘we want freedom of speech’ trending on weibo after the death of doctor Li. The messages got cleaned in like a few hours and the trend died down in a few days. The power of censorship in China is just incredibly spectacular. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ThunderSwallow 411 Posted April 1, 2020 Share Posted April 1, 2020 11 minutes ago, Aurajandro said: yea... but that’s how they educated us... remember how ‘we want freedom of speech’ trending on weibo after the death of doctor Li. The messages got cleaned in like a few hours and the trend died down in a few days. But I already foresee this kind of topics will die soon since is Weibo and China we are talking about. Ppl want free speech is the biggest joke in China. Not to mention how many ppl still remember the Dr. Li issue when suddenly they are turning to blame the western world takes slow action on the virus crisis? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.