COOOK

vote bish  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Bop or not?

• Bop!
    • Keep it.

Featured Posts

COOOK

Beyoncé had fans all over the world thirsty for her highly anticipated fifth album. In a PEPSI commercial ahead of her 2013 Super Bowl Halftime Show, she teased fans with a new unreleased song 'Grown Woman'

Spoiler

But nothing else came until April when she released her spring-summer collaboration with H&M with a tropical new song, 'Standing On The Sun':

Rumors of the album named 'Mrs. Carter' were already picking up quickly, even more after the H&M campaign, but later in December she surprise-released her fifth album BEYONCÉ. It wasn't until November 2014 when she released a Platinum Edition that she included both 'Grown Woman' and 'Standing On The Sun'.

Spock

to think we were supposed to get it officially but her team pulled the plug at the last minute!! that era was so frustrating :saladga:

thank god it leaked :billie:

who will love me when the night is over

RAMROD

I need this version, the remix on BEYONCÉ was good but I need this original version.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Spock

this was such a serve

Self-Titled was incredible, but the original B5 would have been so good

who will love me when the night is over

COOOK
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I need this version, the remix on BEYONCÉ was good but I need this original version.

Wait, aren't they the same? Sans the sand, wind, fire and people effects

Teletubby
8 hours ago, Spock said:

Self-Titled was incredible, but the original B5 would have been so good

As I remember a lot of people didn't like this new sound of "Grown Woman"

"Standing On The Sun" is a great song and I really like it but I don't think it could be hit. 

BTW Thank you for bringing back this old perfomance because I find this amazing gif material  :img%5D

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

HoneyB

The way this is so underrated:giveup: she really made me wonder what B5 was going to sound like:giveup:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Archived