❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
rumor

Frankensteined leak incoming?

Gam

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, OHDH said:

i'd kinda believe this if it wasn't for the fake german and the 2016 grammys. I just don't think she was ready to release anything. I think she was going to do a medley of her hits and nothing else

Pretty sure they were referring to the fake German in Scheiße.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, KindnessPunk28 said:

Who cares about some dumb ass song from 2016/17? Give me leaks from Chromatica. I don't understand the obsession stans have with hearing sloppy second songs. It's clear they were thrown out for a reason :koons:

I don’t get why you take the time out to come write a paragraph if you don’t wanna hear it. Should no one want to hear the song because you don’t? If you don’t wanna hear it or don’t care then just move on luv. :ohwell:

KindnessPunk28
3 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

I don’t get why you take the time out to come write a paragraph if you don’t wanna hear it. Should no one want to hear the song because you don’t? If you don’t wanna hear it or don’t care then just move on luv. :ohwell:

I was asking a legitimate question. No need to be a douche 

5 minutes ago, KindnessPunk28 said:

I was asking a legitimate question. No need to be a douche 

Someone’s gotta get rid of the mess..

BetrayedSTAN
3 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

@BetrayedSTAN Could you confirm this? :bradley:

What i'm sure about is that the song is nothing like any of the other songs redone produced for gaga it's literally the next level .. so i believe there's no fake german and it's nothing like sheiße .. the viol thing i think is true cause i'm sure i heard something so similar to it in the short snippet i heard ..  and yeah i already said that a small circle of people already have the song and it could get leaked anytime soon .

Redone still so upset and he already said that but at the same time he still respect gaga and lately said in one of his arabic interviews that gaga is his young sister and he missed her so much .. 

Junkyard Scavenger

I really want something from the original LG5 because ARTPOP ACT II  is dated now. I want a fresh sound

Animal Claws
4 minutes ago, Junkyard Scavenger said:

I really want something from the original LG5 because ARTPOP ACT II  is dated now. I want a fresh sound

Even dated music is better then today's sound. Trap music sucks 

BetrayedSTAN
1 hour ago, KindnessPunk28 said:

Who cares about some dumb ass song from 2016/17? Give me leaks from Chromatica. I don't understand the obsession stans have with hearing sloppy second songs. It's clear they were thrown out for a reason :koons:

Imagine being a fool and said something like this about a redone x gaga produced song :billie:

KindnessPunk28
1 minute ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

Imagine being a fool and said something like this about a redone x gaga produced song :billie:

I find RedOne vastly overrated and old news. Yes he helped give Gaga her most iconic hits, but I'm glad she's thrown him away. It's artistically uninspiring to work with the same producers over and over again :reductive: But there's nothing wrong if you still want them to work together; we all have different preferences. 

TINDER

I can't wait for these Monsters reaction when it is leaked and is NEXT LEVEL! Then we'll talk!:ohwell:

I am tinder

BetrayedSTAN

no one would believe me if i say that gaga scrapped the song because it's sooo good .. she clearly didn't want her success to be in the hands of the producer behind 90% of her hits .. specially after an under performed era like ARTPOP.

BetrayedSTAN
8 minutes ago, KindnessPunk28 said:

I find RedOne vastly overrated and old news. Yes he helped give Gaga her most iconic hits, but I'm glad she's thrown him away. It's artistically uninspiring to work with the same producers over and over again :reductive: But there's nothing wrong if you still want them to work together; we all have different preferences. 

How he's overrated when he helped give her iconic hits ? Lol 

Honestly, all the songs she produced with him in 2015 should leak, we need something to make up for Chromatica

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived