Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Frankensteined leak incoming?

Gam

Featured Posts

PanPikus
1 minute ago, FentyGa said:

why did rumours about it start around the cure era if she was gonna release it in 2016? somethin aint addin up luv

Gaga played a snippet of this song to fans backstage at Joanne Tour and then we had rumors that it was going to be the lead of LG5, but Gaga changed her mind after David Bowie died and scrapped the work she did with RedOne and decided to record Joanne with Mark Ronson. Something like that I think.

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

cuz redone talked about it and gaga mentioned it during JWT m&g and sang a lil snippet

The Cure was released in spring and JWT started in August so.. :poot:

i'd kinda believe this if it wasn't for the fake german and the 2016 grammys. I just don't think she was ready to release anything. I think she was going to do a medley of her hits and nothing else

dum dum da di da dum dum da di da

LaMaisonGaga

lol didn't Gaga and him work on Angel Down though?

I call that fake

lamaisongaga.com

ZiggyZiggs
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

well she did talk about during a JWT m&g lol and redone did say that it was the OG LG5 lead

FfFfFfFF
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

well she did talk about during a JWT m&g lol and redone did say that it was the OG LG5 lead

But @FentyGa said that this name started to be used around The Cure era (though honestly I don't remember exactly).

rence a deux
1 minute ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

I call that fake

Still might be true tho, since Angel Down was re-worked with Mark.

𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢.

Defmix100
3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

you can talk about things from the past you know :ladyhaha:

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

I call that fake

yes but they wrote it during their initial sessions for LG5 so he has a writing credit but if you look at the production credits hes not on there, but he produced the work tape which proves that its a rework of their demo which was recorded during their sessions and Ga liked it cuz of the messaging so she put it on the album cuz it fit in with the sound and concept of joanne

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

But @FentyGa said that this name started to be used around The Cure era (though honestly I don't remember exactly).

i actually dont think thats when the name started floating around

Reality

All of this sounds plausible expect for the part about Gaga demanding RedOne to turn down other artists. That just doesn't seem like her style...

She even expressed her in her Zane Lowe interview that she loved making Chromatica because it was a very collaborative process: producers weren't being egotistical or self-absorbed. I would imagine that she also wants to put out that same energy. She wouldn't want to hold a producer back just because of a few songs they did together, especially when it's she who wanted to go in a different direction.

I also don't think they had a falling out. RedOne's talked a lot about her since then and it's been nothing but praise and kind words.

🃏🖤👹

PanPikus

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Archived