💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

YouTuber: “Gaga's ex-fiance and my time with him”

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

HausOfG
3 hours ago, LG2008 said:

It would be easier if they leak messages and pictures (it would be messier but I wouldn't be wasting time watching an hour video to know about people around Gaga)... I'm really confused! :selena:

It's like a big puzzle with infinite pieces... I think we'll never know the truth... Is Gaga just using people? (I don't really believe this but sometimes it appears to be like that) People around her are just fake people who don't really care about her? And what about all the stuff from the past? This is just so confusing...

Wait.. How did this go from being about Taylor Kinney messing a girl around and still being crazy about Gaga to Gaga using people? Most of her team have been with her for years and she clearly treats them like family. 

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FarixGaga
22 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

she basically said the entire time she spent with him, he talked about gaga and he always kept this stuffed monkey called coco that he and gaga shared bw him and danielle. one time the monkey dropped to the floor when they were having sex and after they were done he panicked and freaked out cuz and asked where coco was and made a big fuss about it and was like coco doesnt deserve to be on the floor :air: and proceeded to keep the stuffed monkey bw them again. 

she basically called him a man child with lots of issues who's still deeply deeeeply in love with Gaga cuz he wont shut up about her. and he basically cheated on his pregant gf with danielle and lied to her about it then blocked her once she found out.

oh and he doesn't say ****ing, he says 'making love'

7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

please elaborate. I am innocent.

This girl slept with T*ylor K*nney and made a youtube video about it. Apparently he is obsessed with Coco the stuffed monkey him and Gaga used to have several years ago and it's just so cringeworthy I'm LIVING, proving once again how men are the worst. A kii :billie:

DapperGleamingArcticfox-size_restricted.

JC

3 hours ago, mxnster said:

but seriously, can he tell her to like.. use instagram live or sumn.. say something crazy or batsh*t wild? act erratic? like the closest we got to that was "whats fortnite" 

Why??? :huh: You talked about wanting her to get to the top but we saw how people treated Witness-era Katy when she was being batshit and erratic.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

3 hours ago, gag said:

Why??? :huh: You talked about wanting her to get to the top but we saw how people treated Witness-era Katy when she was being batshit and erratic.

But the thing is, Gaga has always been batshit crazy in one way or another. From f*cking having blood gush from her dress and "hanging" herself at the 2009 vmas, to wearing a bra and panty set that shot sparks, wearing a dress of raw meat, giving birth to herself, p*ssing in a bucket at the fame perfume launch, etc. So regardless, people wouldn't think too much of it because it's Gaga. she's literally been doing the crazy and erratic **** since the start.

The issue with Katy is that she's always been (quite literally, as i look at my candy scented teenage dream cd sleeve) bubblegum pop. She didn't really push any boundaries or do anything really notable. Katy hasn't done the things that Gaga did and probably never will. The reason everyone f*cking treated her that way during her Witness era is because she was suddenly asking for attention, something that gaga has already made the general public used to.

Sorry for dragging this out for so long lol. I just would love to see Gaga do something f*cking bizarre and unreal lol.. i just want to see her in the headlines because she did something crazy like wearing some weird a$$ dress made with unusual material, or she did something shocking in a music video, etc. 

Ziggy
10 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Mike Bloomberg and Trump are human garbage. money doesn’t mean ****. Michael seems decent tho altho we know NOTHING about him 

Well Bloomberg is functional, though. Terrible, but functional. Trump is a fraud so lol also I feel like tech billionaires are such a different breed than these old school rich folk. Like, the type of business they do means that they can’t really be a Trump-type. Zuckerberg, as awful as he is, is very very present and active. So is Bill Gates, even. If you’re an active part of tech, you can’t be so dysfunctional, I don’t think. You can have A LOT of other issues, but you probably have control of your substance usage. That’s more what I mean.

HausOfG
4 hours ago, mxnster said:

But the thing is, Gaga has always been batshit crazy in one way or another. From f*cking having blood gush from her dress and "hanging" herself at the 2009 vmas, to wearing a bra and panty set that shot sparks, wearing a dress of raw meat, giving birth to herself, p*ssing in a bucket at the fame perfume launch, etc. So regardless, people wouldn't think too much of it because it's Gaga. she's literally been doing the crazy and erratic **** since the start.

The issue with Katy is that she's always been (quite literally, as i look at my candy scented teenage dream cd sleeve) bubblegum pop. She didn't really push any boundaries or do anything really notable. Katy hasn't done the things that Gaga did and probably never will. The reason everyone f*cking treated her that way during her Witness era is because she was suddenly asking for attention, something that gaga has already made the general public used to.

Sorry for dragging this out for so long lol. I just would love to see Gaga do something f*cking bizarre and unreal lol.. i just want to see her in the headlines because she did something crazy like wearing some weird a$$ dress made with unusual material, or she did something shocking in a music video, etc. 

But she's bored of that. She did it all, she wore every costume and look possible. She could have kept going that way but she wanted more out of her career than just being a spectacle. I was looking at old videos last night and I know for a fact that if she did performances like that now most people on this board would drag her and say "omg so embarrassing :bradley:". The fact that y'all hate the Enigma costumes yet some of them are not that far removed from costumes she's worn in the past. It's still her singing the same songs in a "crazy" costume yet her fans act like it's an abomination.  Do it's a case of "be careful what you ask for". 

Besides, it's not really who she is any more. And there's nothing worse than having to dress like that just to please fans.

LG2008
10 hours ago, HausOfG said:

Wait.. How did this go from being about Taylor Kinney messing a girl around and still being crazy about Gaga to Gaga using people? Most of her team have been with her for years and she clearly treats them like family. 

I was talking about all the rumours about her and the people around her... I was trying to say that a lot of people say a lot of things so it's difficult to know the truth.... And that's really confusing

And I'm pretry sure that Gaga's not that kind of person, I actually share your point of view... 

StrawberryBlond

I didn't even go through the whole thing but just focused in on the main points. It's like I'm hearing about a very different person. Proof that the image celebrities give to the world can be totally different from how they actually are. People commonly say they were disappointed when meeting a celebrity in real life for a reason. I was always sad for how this partnership ended and really thought he seemed perfect for Gaga but now I see she dodged a bullet and was likely dealing with his issues that we never saw. Come to think of it, I've not heard of Taylor in a long time, it's like he fell right off the map after he broke up with Gaga. Maybe that's where his appeal lay? I know I'd never heard of him beforehand.

I just want Gaga to be happy. I hope this new man is right for her. I just don't her rushing into another engagement, much as I want her to achieve her marriage dream. I know it's better to have a failed engagement than a failed marriage but piling up the failed engagements can look just as cringey. When someone's been married 3 times, you might give them the side eye but when someone's been engaged 3 times, it's a bit more questionable. Like, why didn't one of them make it down the aisle?

HausOfG
15 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I didn't even go through the whole thing but just focused in on the main points. It's like I'm hearing about a very different person. Proof that the image celebrities give to the world can be totally different from how they actually are. People commonly say they were disappointed when meeting a celebrity in real life for a reason. I was always sad for how this partnership ended and really thought he seemed perfect for Gaga but now I see she dodged a bullet and was likely dealing with his issues that we never saw. Come to think of it, I've not heard of Taylor in a long time, it's like he fell right off the map after he broke up with Gaga. Maybe that's where his appeal lay? I know I'd never heard of him beforehand.

I just want Gaga to be happy. I hope this new man is right for her. I just don't her rushing into another engagement, much as I want her to achieve her marriage dream. I know it's better to have a failed engagement than a failed marriage but piling up the failed engagements can look just as cringey. When someone's been married 3 times, you might give them the side eye but when someone's been engaged 3 times, it's a bit more questionable. Like, why didn't one of them make it down the aisle?

Because she came to her senses before signing over half her fortune!! She actually addressed this at one of the jazz and piano shows. How every man she's dated has asked her to marry him and she's just said yes for the heck of it. She shouted out to Cynthia and asked why she never had that conversation with her. She was being funny of course but she's well aware that she's been excessively engaged. And I disagree, it's far better to be engaged multiple times than divorced multiple times. Especially when you're rich. 

FYI Taylor is still on the NBC show Chicago Fire. There was no way they were going to work when that's where he was gonna be permanently based. 

Archived