Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
news

Happy Birthday, Gaga!

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Gagaism

Happy Bday to the most quoted than Dula Peep herself on all Future Nostalgia reviews.

We stan a real talented Queen that many others only wish to be :vegas:

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
h0lyfool

She's changed my perspective in life so much and inspired me to get back to songwriting. Gaga will always be the greatest plot twist that has happened to me ha :cryga: I love her so much let me give her a long hug :kara:  plz

Killa

Can she spend her birthday wearing one outfit for each year of existence and spend her day at her bloody closet and sharing with us, before getting to no clothes for michael. Please

Anderson123

Happy birthday Gaga! Wow, I can't believe she's 34 now. I can't believe I'll be 30 in a couple of weeks. :bradley: What am I doing with my life?

DeleteMyAccount

Yay. Happy Birthday, Gaga! Here's to another year of good mental health and memories! 

Her happiness is more important to me than anything else she can offer. She's given us so much already. :flutter:

Delaney Elias
16 minutes ago, Killa said:

Can she spend her birthday wearing one outfit for each year of existence and spend her day at her bloody closet and sharing with us, before getting to no clothes for michael. Please

Why before? :stalkga:

Kidding. (But it would be hot though)

Delaney

Delaney Elias
16 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Happy birthday Gaga! Wow, I can't believe she's 34 now. I can't believe I'll be 30 in a couple of weeks. :bradley: What am I doing with my life?

LMAO. We then...happy birthday GIF

Delaney

TheSlash

Happy Birthday, Stefani :heart: ! May you stay healthy in these troubling times :pray: , always have fun creating music and art and not always take us seriously - we are just messy sometimes :huntyga: .

Ew, David!

Lord Temptation

I wouldn’t exist without you Gaga.

You were the revolution in art, pop and life so many needed.

Keep your spirits high.

We love you. 

:pawsup:

ChromaticRaccoon

Can't believe she invented turning 34, what a queen :giveup:

Happy Birthday to our inspiration, the woman who keeps so many of us fighting!

You deserve the best, MOTHER MONSTER!

HeavyPunkLover

Happy Birthday to the only pop star in the world that make me check her fan forum everyday since 2010. The only one I follow under the microscope and the only one who can irritate me. 

Happy Birthday GaGa

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

ydnmnme

Happy Birthday, Gaga!!! You’re one of my favorite people and I love you so much. You deserve all the best, all the kindness and love:heart: Be happy and healthy!  "It’s always wrong to hate, but it’s never wrong to love" - thank you for teaching me to be kind, for helping me to find out that kindness is already inside me.Thank you! I don’t know where I would be mentally and physically without you. Hope to see you soon! 
I’m always here for you, even if you don’t know about my existence and won’t read this post :kara:

GIF by Sky

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Archived