Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Can promotion go on despite no release?

darkchylde

Featured Posts

darkchylde

even though it has been delayed, i don't see how it should be forgotten. she could easily keep dropping magazine covers (if she has done them already, obviously) and promo stunts every month or so to avoid the hype from dying. maybe they can come up with something else so that people keep talking about it even though there's no release date.

cover/tracklist reveal, covers, cute ig live/stunts (in hq please), etc would be imo the smartest choice rather than completely disappearing then dropping another date in the summer.

River

the problem is that even her team is in quarantine so she's basically pretty much alone or with Michael..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

I wouldn't be surprised if she restarts the era in the Fall. 

i hope Chromatica is released on my bday then . . .

she/her

Just now, Cookies said:

i hope Chromatica is released on my bday then . . .

Your profile gif :billie:

ezgif-7-337c973b4a63.thumb.gif.03509fdd4

Also yeah that would be awesome if it released on your birthday! :firega:

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Your profile gif :billie:

ezgif-7-337c973b4a63.thumb.gif.03509fdd4

Also yeah that would be awesome if it released on your birthday! :firega:

lmaoo i love her super bowl performance!

if it is, it'd definitely make my day. i remember when i noticed the MV for I'll Never Love Again was released on my birthday. it helped me a lot because i was feeling pretty suicidal that day and i remember watching ASIB a little over a week before my birthday. it was a tough situation urghh

she/her

Just now, Cookies said:

lmaoo i love her super bowl performance!

if it is, it'd definitely make my day. i remember when i noticed the MV for I'll Never Love Again was released on my birthday. it helped me a lot because i was feeling pretty suicidal that day and i remember watching ASIB a little over a week before my birthday. it was a tough situation urghh

Well, the good news is is that you're still here, and we love you :heart: :pawsup:

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Well, the good news is is that you're still here, and we love you :heart: :pawsup:

awwhh, thank you so much! i love you guys too! :heart:

she/her

rasclautmangos

Yeah there are definitely a few things she could do. 

The problem is I really don't think her heart and head is into promotion right now though (I could very well be wrong) and it's not much we can do about that.

She could release the video with Ariana if its finished, but people still want to herar from Gaga herself.

TimisaMonster

It is possible...we are seeing that with other artists but Gaga has taken a break from the album promo...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived