question

Did Dua overshadow Billie?

Babel

Choose one.  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Dua or Billie

Featured Posts

Babel

Earlier this year, Billie had all the hype around her of turning into the new MPG. Now she seems to be nowhere. With the release of Future Nostalgia and the universal acclaim it’s getting, do you think Dua Lipa is taking Billie spot and becoming the it girl of the 20s? 

Discuss. :vegas:

Regina George

Well I like Dua's style more and I hope people will start to make real pop again.. 

But why can't we have both? Like we did with Gaga, Katy, Britney, Rihanna in 2010s.. We need more pop girls

Luke78619

Billie’s nowhere because her album was released months ago, she’s released the singles and other singles, is currently touring and working on new music

dua has just released her new album and is currently in the middle of her album cycle

this thread don’t make no cents 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Didymus

They're co-existing brilliantly. They're not each other's competition because they're doing something so different. The public is relying on both of them rn to produce quality pop music.

FlopSlurper

I love both of them, but no one overshadowed anyone. You can't make people talk about the same person 24/7, Billie had her time and hype and all that, just how Dua had all the hype when New Rules was peaking.

FfFfFfFF

Critically yes. Moreover, as much as I find the constant fangirling over her and the need of some of you feel to use her to drag Gaga, her songs are better produced and have much better hooks and melodies than Billie's.

• Admin changed the title to Did Dua overshadow Billie?
  • Admin locked this topic

Archived