Thwack 771 Posted March 27, 2020 Share Posted March 27, 2020 Alexa, play “Karma” by Marina. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rino 5,132 Posted March 27, 2020 Share Posted March 27, 2020 corona got her tongue huh 月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lumiere 5,949 Posted March 27, 2020 Share Posted March 27, 2020 What's worse is that she might infect people who are immunocompromised. People like this should live in isolation, away from civilization ugh Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Virgin Ryan 1,556 Posted March 27, 2020 Share Posted March 27, 2020 Now I'm afraid even to go out. It's so scary Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AsleepOnTheCeiling 7,054 Posted March 27, 2020 Share Posted March 27, 2020 All I needed to see was Tennessee. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PopEmergency 2,208 Posted March 27, 2020 Share Posted March 27, 2020 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted March 27, 2020 Share Posted March 27, 2020 3 hours ago, Lion Heart said: “It feels like someone is sitting on my chest at all times,” she said. “It’s really hard to breathe. I’ve coughed until my throat has bled.” I hope she recovers Yeah she's a dumb bitch but that's sad People need to realize Corona will come and get u if u don't respect her, seriously Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StuckInMyMind 5,930 Posted March 27, 2020 Share Posted March 27, 2020 Yes some people out there are dumb as f*ck and will say stupid sh*t to seem edgy, but let’s remember, we’re all human beings at the end of the day and we should care about everyone regardless of the stupid sh*t they do. Stay positive, stay home, stay kind. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
iAstroLeo 14,460 Posted March 27, 2020 Share Posted March 27, 2020 I hope this happens to all the world leaders that aren't taking this seriously so that they can finally protect the people that elected them Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sepsami 21,182 Posted March 27, 2020 Share Posted March 27, 2020 Why is it always from the biblebelt that I hear this kind of stupidity Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,230 Posted March 27, 2020 Share Posted March 27, 2020 It is not karma, more to consequence. And it get super real for her real quick at that. Hope she learns something from this. And hope she will recuperate. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CookieHWilson 685 Posted March 27, 2020 Share Posted March 27, 2020 Please everyone take care and be careful In Italy the situation is desperate. All of medical assistance which is not an emergency cannot be treated (I am a nurse), they are post-posing surgeries even big and urgent once (except for oncological, and really critical life-saving type of interventions). Schools are closed, 80% of type of shops are closed, banks and financial facilities open just to the public once a week through a reservation system. I need to go to the dentist and I can't. My mum had a big surgery last monday and she is coming out tomorrow, but since she may have catched the virus in the hospital itself (hospitals are full of cases) I will need to create a sanitary quarantine in which I separate my mom and dad, and I need to give treatments to both of them (my dad has dementia and clinical situations, and mum had a tutor removed), so I will need to sanitise myself and the house every time somebody need to use the bathroom and every time I need to give assistance to mom and dad, by changing my clothes and having a shower plus sanitise myself. Hope I'll make it right. Police stops you in the streets, you can go out just for get food (also other restrictions applied on this), medical reasons, it is mandatory to wear face mask protection (which you cannot find anywhere, people are sewing them themselves) and disposable gloves. All other stores and factories are closed except for the ones medical related (except dentists, which you need to have really huge problem to be taken care of), public transportation has been diminished of 50%, you can walk your dog just 200 mt from your home. The sanitary emergency is set until July 31th, and just if things will get better and peaks will be reached all over the country. It is really hard. nonsequitur Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DeleteMyAccount 11,881 Posted March 27, 2020 Share Posted March 27, 2020 9 hours ago, LilyLark said: I'm truly sorry...that sucks. Do you have friends who can drop groceries off at your door step or can you do instacart? Not really. I've just been limiting my trips to the store. And then following that up with cleaning my hands and disinfecting. What makes me paranoid though are the groceries themselves. I haven't been disinfecting them, but they could easy have germs on them. And I'm in Milwaukee which is one of the epicenters of the Midwest next to Chicago. But appreciate the concern. I should be fine. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Linus Gaga 8,535 Posted March 27, 2020 Share Posted March 27, 2020 do they still think it's just a flu ? more on insta @linus9nuts Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mister G 10,536 Posted March 27, 2020 Share Posted March 27, 2020 8 hours ago, Didymus said: I mean, it’s sad for her but damn... Let’s hope she learns from this She won’t. There was a video going viral of a 21 year old who spoke with Dr. Phil and said that everyone else was selfish for shaming people her age for going to the beaches during Spring Break. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.