💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New release date: June 5

Spock

Featured Posts

darkchylde

nah, i would wait for gaga to confirm the release. corona won't be anywhere near over in june, specially in the US

S0436

To be honest we thought it was lucky she only had a 6 week gap between first single and album release.  Most artists nowadays have a 3-4 month gap, and Gaga will be no exception now!  I hope for a new song in April to tide us over and then the Ariana single in late May.

Bubblegum Bitch
1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I wouldn't mind actually :firega:

Of course you wouldn't, because people have no things to do in April but stream 'Blue'... :giggle:

Galagala

Just release the music omg.

Her team doesn't know how to promo things anyway:ally: so the timing actually doesn't matter at all.

joannesrats
1 minute ago, Bio said:

We gon wait for the leak and never give a dime to it 

giphy.gif

Who's we? :triggered: 

darkchylde
1 minute ago, S0436 said:

To be honest we thought it was lucky she only had a 6 week gap between first single and album release.  Most artists nowadays have a 3-4 month gap, and Gaga will be no exception now!  I hope for a new song in April to tide us over and then the Ariana single in late May.

unless the video's already done there's no way she's releasing the ariana single without being able to record a single for it

ShayCristoforo

LOOK AT MAAAAY (juuuune)

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Monster7

I hope all the negative and rude "fans" who are saying all of those things to Gaga in the Chromatica thread don't come here to spread hate when probably she didn't decide the postponement and just wants a full era for us

I know you wanted this album but think about the situation, I know old men and women who are going to die in any day now and their sons and daughters can't even visit them or bury them and think that this is probably (I hope not) what's going to happen to many of you in the coming three weeks in your countries, old relatives or parents of your parents friends are going to suffer a lot

Also, June isn't that FAR some of you been waiting for +2 years it's just 2 months more we can do this

• Admin locked this topic

Archived