💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2NE1

Monroe

Featured Posts

CL slayed my life as well as Do You Love and Falling in Love. My girls never disappoint me.

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Love your set :heart:

Thank you :) I love yours as well. Manson is awesome. I'm currently in love with Mechanical animals.

Antichrist

Thank you :) I love yours as well. Manson is awesome. I'm currently in love with Mechanical animals.

We should totally talk more, Mechanical Animals is my favorite album of his :heart:

We should totally talk more, Mechanical Animals is my favorite album of his :heart:

We definitely should ^.^

• 3 weeks later...
LilJackoMonster

Is anyone slightly concerned that they haven't announced the September single yet?

I hope they announce it tomorrow for a release within the week or next. I also hope they don't release a ballad. I love Lonely and Ugly but I'm craving a really powerful song from them with lots of attitude!

We definitely should ^.^

Omg, you guys I love Marilyn too! Mechanical Animals is a flawless album  :heart: Coma White >>>>>>> life.

Is anyone slightly concerned that they haven't announced the September single yet?

I hope they announce it tomorrow for a release within the week or next. I also hope they don't release a ballad. I love Lonely and Ugly but I'm craving a really powerful song from them with lots of attitude!

Omg, you guys I love Marilyn too! Mechanical Animals is a flawless album  :heart: Coma White >>>>>>> life.

Tbh YG is never on time with anything  :fail: It may be a week or so before we here anything. Yes so much to the last part!! That is what I've been waiting for! For another song like Can't Nobody and I AM the Best so they can show how fierce they are 

Coma White is like my favorite song off the album 

Antichrist

Coma White is beyond perfect :legend:

• 2 months later...

Today is Dara's Birthday :party:

dara__2ne1__png_by_yoonasgeneration-d6l8

Happy Birthday Dara :party:

I luv u girls please release some new music :cry:

Apparently, 2NE1 will have a big comeback at this years MAMA awards.. Or so it's rumoured.

Prayin it's true 

I'm gonna be so pissed at YG if they don't :grr:

They posted it on their FB.. I'm really confused right now :smh:

Hopefully this means we'll be getting something!  :excited2:

Or YG is just toying with us  :grr: