Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

2NE1

Monroe

Featured Posts

942075_586640948023167_267138489_n.jpg

It's so obvious it's 2NE1

Especially since they're comeback was delayed another month. (It was Supposed to be last month.) 

Edited by Ayumi
Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Alphaz

945520_587403277946934_1374064059_n.jpg

OH NOOOOOOO..............

slightly disappointed, but I'm happy for her, it's about time, and 2NE1 will come after that

does anybody know why Bom got 2 solo? and CL and Minzy got none?

Edited by RudzXinc

945520_587403277946934_1374064059_n.jpg

OH NOOOOOOO..............

slightly disappointed, but I'm happy for her, it's about time, and 2NE1 will come after that

does anybody know why Bom got 2 solo? and CL and Minzy got none?

Omg. :excited2: :excited2: The baddest female making her solo debut on May 28th.

For some reason Bommie is preferred to the others. Personally I've always liked Minzy's vocals over Bommies.Bommie is more popular because of her looks,vocals and personality I guess. I dunno but I always feel bad for Minzy because I feel like she gets tossed aside. Dara, Cl and Bom get love but Minzy doesn't seem to get as much. When I first got into 2ne1 Minzy was hands down my favorite.It's always upset me to see her not get any attention and people **** talk her because of her looks and size. I pretty much have the same body size as Minzy. So it always bugs me when she gets called fat.(She's no where near fat in my eyes.)

(One day I'll work my big booty as well as she does :emo: ) Anyway that's enough of my ranting. I love all of them though and I'm happy for CL. I'm sure 2NE1 is next XD

tumblr_mgxro3yF5Z1rotsoao3_r1_250.gif

RAMROD

Minzy is popular among the guys though.

Many friends of mine digs her but not sure if she is underage or not so they cannot say that blatantly to avoid being called pedo. :laughga:

Happy for CL. I have always rooting for her.

But I really wish it was the group.

Especially with that teaser poster with 2NE1 as a grouo on it and not CL alone.

If only I could teleport to South Korea to slap the **** out if YG CEO I would!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Minzy is popular among the guys though.

Many friends of mine digs her but not sure if she is underage or not so they cannot say that blatantly to avoid being called pedo. :laughga:

Happy for CL. I have always rooting for her.

But I really wish it was the group.

Especially with that teaser poster with 2NE1 as a grouo on it and not CL alone.

If only I could teleport to South Korea to slap the **** out if YG CEO I would!

Lol I just checked and it says she's 19 XD I'm not surprised CL has a solo though since GD has been doing Solos and I've always considered her to be the female version of him. I wonder what those teasers are for though (2ne1 loves) I wanna slap YG too! I'm wondering what happened. CL said last month 2NE1 would be coming back towards the end of April and her solo would be later in the year. Now CL's solo is first and no word on when 2NE1 will be back. I don't understand why it keeps getting postponed 

RAMROD

Lol I just checked and it says she's 19 XD I'm not surprised CL has a solo though since GD has been doing Solos and I've always considered her to be the female version of him. I wonder what those teasers are for though (2ne1 loves) I wanna slap YG too! I'm wondering what happened. CL said last month 2NE1 would be coming back towards the end of April and her solo would be later in the year. Now CL's solo is first and no word on when 2NE1 will be back. I don't understand why it keeps getting postponed

I know right? Well CL have been putting out teaser all along on her instagram.

At least that teaser poster need to be truthful lol.

I hope the solo works will be banging so at least something to listen to until their come back really happen.

Hope it won't be for long, since fans would need really fresh albums and not compilation of singles from the past years like their second album was :fan:

I hope her solo will sound much better than Please Don't Go though.

I know right? Well CL have been putting out teaser all along on her instagram.

At least that teaser poster need to be truthful lol.

I hope the solo works will be banging so at least something to listen to until their come back really happen.

Hope it won't be for long, since fans would need really fresh albums and not compilation of singles from the past years like their second album was :fan:

I hope her solo will sound much better than Please Don't Go though.

I hope so too. Aww I love Please Don't Go :3 I'm curious as to how it will turn out.(Her single) I'm wondering if it'll be like GD's songs and if she'll be putting out an album or just a song.

RAMROD

I hope so too. Aww I love Please Don't Go :3 I'm curious as to how it will turn out.(Her single) I'm wondering if it'll be like GD's songs and if she'll be putting out an album or just a song.

Yea, a mini would be sweet though will not complain for just a song. :fan:

Just so thristy need to quench it a bit :laughga:

Yea, a mini would be sweet though will not complain for just a song. :fan:

Just so thristy need to quench it a bit :laughga:

I agree! I'm just hoping it doesn't have Will.I.Am on it(or is produced by him.) Nothing against him but I want it to be like what they normally release. I need new 2ne1 music, I'm fine with just CL for now although I'm so sick of waiting 

Edited by Ayumi

so what will happen on may 17th?

Not sure. 

70967-yg-entertainment-announces-2ne1-to

Girl group 2NE1 will be making a comeback soon.

YG Entertainment released a poster on their blog with the message, 'ARE YOU READY?'

Today also marks the day 2NE1 made their debut 4 years ago on "Inkigayo."

Last year, 2NE1 successfully finished their world tour and now they are ready to make a comeback.

YG announced that their comeback is one to look out for as they hope to heat up the summer and the rest of the year.

Yesterday, they also announced that 2NE1 leader CL will be releasing her first solo album on May 28

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/27979/20130517/yg-entertainment-announces-2ne1-to-make-official-comeback.htm

Also on CL solo debut

On May 28, CL will release an official solo album and begin album activities. The teaser image released by YG with an undisclosed silhouette of a new YG artist, labeled 'Who's Next?' ended up belonging to no other than CL.

An associate from YG stated, "We cannot reveal any specifics but CL's solo debut was something CEO Yang Hyun Suk really pushed for as YG's hidden card. Her music will be something special, with a new style unlike what K-pop fans are accustomed to."

He further clarified that the official release of CL's solo song is not a one-time project but the start of something big. The music video will be released on May 28 and CL will begin making TV appearances shortly after.

Other members of 2NE1, Bom and Dara have previously released solo albums. CL will be the third member in 2NE1 to embark on a solo journey.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/27837/20130516/2ne1-cl-to-debut-as-solo-artist-and-compete-against-lee-hyori-and-seo-in-young.htm

So hopefully we'll be getting something from 2NE1 over the summer  :noparty: However will be getting the mv of CL's solo single on the 28th and an album  :excited2: