💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2NE1

Monroe

Featured Posts

genkirocket

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if were only getting the english album release date at this time next year, haha.

But seriously though, why must everyone in the music business regardless of country, BE SUCH A COCK TEASE?!?!?

This on top of all the other albums with unknown release dates im waiting on this year i think im gonna die waiting :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

Watched Nolza with some friends on friday night, they all loved it. On of them had never heard of 2ne1 before and now she's asking to borrow all their albums :P yay for new fans :party:

CoolTrainerTerry

Is will.i.am. just producing the album, or will he be on all of the songs. It's a given he'll be on at least one, but what about the rest? I don't think I could handle that. Love the BEPs, but will.i.am. on his own is just...ugh.

CoolTrainerTerry

I bought their mini albums this week and I watched the tour dvd on the Tube of You, and I am craving new stuff!

Big Bang's comeback is Feb/March, and YG's new girl group is debuting soon too.

The girls have a new single coming out in Japan on 2/29, that's about all we got to look forward to for a while I'd think.

Big Bang's comeback is Feb/March, and YG's new girl group is debuting soon too.

The girls have a new single coming out in Japan on 2/29, that's about all we got to look forward to for a while I'd think.

Another japanese single... Let it go YG...let Japan go. r9kz.png

Is will.i.am. just producing the album, or will he be on all of the songs. It's a given he'll be on at least one, but what about the rest? I don't think I could handle that. Love the BEPs, but will.i.am. on his own is just...ugh.

*uhh, I don't think we really know. Given we don't have much info on the album except for what

*aired on 2ne1 tv...2 years ago. r9kz.png

*I would assume he is on some tracks. There was a clip of him singing with CL.

Another japanese single... Let it go YG...let Japan go. r9kz.png

They've only had two releases there, and Nolza DID hit #1, so it may not be a completely wasted venture to keep trying. imo, they certainly have more of a chance in Japan than they do in the States.

:confused:

m-flo is a production/rapper duo who're pretty well known in the Japanese pop market. They had a huge project that spanned forever, "m-flo loves" which is a series of collaborations which are considered classic Jpop in its finest.

This is going to be amazing :party:

m-flo is a production/rapper duo who're pretty well known in the Japanese pop market. They had a huge project that spanned forever, "m-flo loves" which is a series of collaborations which are considered classic Jpop in its finest.

This is going to be amazing :party:

ohhh. That dude verbal is in it?

358c9d1.gif Not a fan of him.

Well, when is it coming out? or...what are they doing?

http://youtu.be/apQ9_rQLyXY

New performance...I guess new.

Yes, with the Illuminati triangles, get into them gurls. :nacho: :bunny:

Edited by Miss Boogie

ohhh. That dude verbal is in it?

358c9d1.gif Not a fan of him.

Well, when is it coming out? or...what are they doing?

The m-flo loves project has some of the best jpop songs ever.

The Love Bug >>>> Your faves