šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2NE1

Monroe

Featured Posts

51447-se7en-dara-are-30-years-old-best-youngest-looking-faces.jpg

Dara and Se7en :heart:

Singer Se7en and 2NE1 member Dara revealed their amazing young faces.

Se7en posted on his twitter, "Thank you Dara!" along with a picture.

In the picture, the two are seen making the 'V' sign and smiling at the camera. It is even more amazing that the two are both 30 years old.

Internet users commented, "They will probably still look like that at 40 years old" and "They are shining."

On the other hand, Se7en will be continuing his concert in Japan.

(Image and article from)

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/20377/20130208/se7en-2ne1-dara-are-30-years-old-best-youngest-looking-faces.htm

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

51256-taeyang-cl-work-out-together-yg-siblings.jpg

Big Bang Taeyang and 2NE1 CL revealed a picture of the two working out.

Taeyang posted on his twitter, "Work out! Chaelin_CL," along with a picture.

In the picture, the two are wearing work out gear and holding onto piece of equipment. They are both making funny faces for the camera.

Internet users commented, "Taeyang's hair is so cool" and "CL looks awesome with sunglasses."

Article and image from

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/20254/20130206/taeyang-cl-work-out-together-yg-siblings.htm

So is their album coming in March ? :huh:

Well this article says sometime in March.http://Well this article says sometime in March. http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/big-bang-s-g-dragon-2ne1-and-lee-063512954.html The thing is it doesn't specify whether it'll be the album or a single. I'm The thing is it doesn't specify whether it'll be the album or a single. I'm hoping for the album.

After doing some searching it seems like all the sites are saying the same thing. About them having something special in store for fans/blackjacks in March. It kinda bugs me that that's all the information we get :/ I'm just hoping the album doesn't get postponed again.

RAMROD

March is good. But YG us so full of ****.

They only care about GD mostly.

I will start excited when YG release a teaser to know it is really happening.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ ...š’¶š“ƒš’¹ š’¹š’¾š‘’ š“Œš’¾š“‰š’½ š’¶ š“ˆš“‚š’¾š“š‘’ (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

March is good. But YG us so full of ****.

They only care about GD mostly.

I will start excited when YG release a teaser to know it is really happening.

I know :/ GD and BigBang. Even on the ebay yg shop they have 114 items for BigBang, 25 for 2ne1, 23 for Psy, 1 for Gummy, 4 for SEVEN and 19 for Epik High. I agree with you. I'm not gonna get my hopes up unless we get some sort of set in stone information.

20130214_2ne1_gummy.jpg

2NE1 and Gummy will be coming together for a concert, and itƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢ll be one fans wonƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢t want to miss out on for itƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢s also free!

The two will be coming together to help the youth in the Tae-An area in Korea. The free concert has been running since 2008 and is put on yearly by company Silk Road C&T. 2NE1 is no stranger to the event, having participated in the one in Vietnam to an incredible response. All the proceeds from this yearƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢s concert will be donated to the youth who suffered from the oil spill near Tae-An in 2007.

Even though Gummy and 2NE1 are both busy with album preparations and personal promotions, the pair decided to perform at the concert to help the youth in need. The concert will take place at the Sejong Culture Hall Theater on the 23rd at 5PM KST.

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/2013/02/2ne1-and-gummy-to-come-together-for-a-free-charity-concert

Edited by 2ne1

BellaDonnaDiana

I know :/ GD and BigBang. Even on the ebay yg shop they have 114 items for BigBang, 25 for 2ne1, 23 for Psy, 1 for Gummy, 4 for SEVEN and 19 for Epik High. I agree with you. I'm not gonna get my hopes up unless we get some sort of set in stone information.

I love 2ne1 as much as the next fag... BUT honestly they are not pushing it enough.... I want this kind of stuff from them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eT8rFVY4No

and to be honest GD is amazing, TOP is hot too... and the MAMA awards performance

IS better than anything than any western artists has done in the last 10 years...

2ne1 needs to push themselves and actually prove they are the Best as they have the potential...

I love 2ne1 as much as the next fag... BUT honestly they are not pushing it enough.... I want this kind of stuff from them

and to be honest GD is amazing, TOP is hot too... and the MAMA awards performance

IS better than anything than any western artists has done in the last 10 years...

2ne1 needs to push themselves and actually prove they are the Best as they have the potential...

After seeing them live last August myself they've already proved that. And tbqh that was hands down the best concert I've ever been to. Being so close to the stage and seeing the passion in their eyes It was quite obvious that what they were doing meant the world to them. Especially with Bommie, she was the last one to leave the stage before the encore. Seeing the expression her face brought tears to my eyes. Of course it's one of those things where you'd have to be there to see it. No video can capture those moments. Naturally you'll get a biased response from me seeing as I stan for them so much. I like Bigbang and GD. Alive and Still Alive are amazing and I love a couple of gd's songs he's done solo. That being said 2ne1 will always be the best in my eyes.

BellaDonnaDiana

After seeing them live last August myself they've already proved that. And tbqh that was hands down the best concert I've ever been to. Being so close to the stage and seeing the passion in their eyes It was quite obvious that what they were doing meant the world to them. Especially with Bommie, she was the last one to leave the stage before the encore. Seeing the expression her face brought tears to my eyes. Of course it's one of those things where you'd have to be there to see it. No video can capture those moments. Naturally you'll get a biased response from me seeing as I stan for them so much. I like Bigbang and GD. Alive and Still Alive are amazing and I love a couple of gd's songs he's done solo. That being said 2ne1 will always be the best in my eyes.

that have the song to prove it for starters but no I love 2ne1... I just feel like the wait has been forever however I am always happy to wait for them.... I don't want Will-I-Am to produce their english album though :(

I've got the Nolza DVD and I saw their passion... I just feel... ok no it's mostly because I have not had anything like I am the Best from them that I am kinda scorned...I love you was great by I feel the ending bit of that song was so HYPER that it out shined the rest of the song...( then again the I love you era proved that Sandara actually has personality!

that have the song to prove it for starters but no I love 2ne1... I just feel like the wait has been forever however I am always happy to wait for them.... I don't want Will-I-Am to produce their english album though :(

I've got the Nolza DVD and I saw their passion... I just feel... ok no it's mostly because I have not had anything like I am the Best from them that I am kinda scorned...I love you was great by I feel the ending bit of that song was so HYPER that it out shined the rest of the song...( then again the I love you era proved that Sandara actually has personality!

I agree tbh I don't want Will I Am to produce it either. Tbh It took me a little bit to get used to I Love You. It was different to there usual style. There's no saying what there next album is going to be like though. So it could be like more of there usual stuff. I hate how long the wait has been though. I know it'll be worth it but I hate being left in the dark like this. I wish we had some solid info :/

Good news for BlackJacks as it appears 2NE1 is coming back soon.

According to a recent interview with Billboard, leader CL revealed that the girls were preparing for a comeback aimed in April. However, she also admitted that they hadnƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢t really decided on the title song or the concept yet. She also revealed that she was preparing for a solo album that would come after 2NE1 was done promoting.

CL also added that for the solo album, she wanted to do a lot of things she couldnƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢t do as the group 2NE1.

As to what 2NE1ƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ā²s title track will be like? She gave a little hint saying as opposed to ƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć…ā€œI Love YouƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć…ā€œ, it would carry on the more traditional 2NE1 sound such as the songs ƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć…ā€œI Am The BestƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬ and ƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć…ā€œCanƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢t NobodyƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć…ā€œ. Everyone is looking forward to what theyƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢ll bring onto the scene this time around, and 2NE1 has never disappointed fans in terms of fierceness and power.

The ladies have also been out from the music scene for a very long time, so fans are especially looking forward to their comeback. Hopefully, 2NE1 wonƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢t be delaying their comeback any longer!

http://www.allkpop.c...o-album-in-2013

So excited :excited2: I can't wait to hear more about this solo album CL is planning. :excited2:

Here is another article with more description to it. http://www.billboard...g-solo?page=0,0

Edited by 2NE1

So today is CL BIRTHDAY!!!! Happy Birthday to my idol and the flawless leader of 2NE1! :party:

They celebrated her birthday yesterday though

69240_475668319149034_283013204_n.png

574902_553661857987743_833586288_n.png

526330_553664327987496_1888611371_n.jpg

166708_475697999146066_1985947496_n.jpg

285747_475769215805611_252777878_n.jpg

Happy Birthday CL! I love you so much! :heart:

RAMROD

Yassss CL is Goddess with capital G!

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ ...š’¶š“ƒš’¹ š’¹š’¾š‘’ š“Œš’¾š“‰š’½ š’¶ š“ˆš“‚š’¾š“š‘’ (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”