Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Operation: Certify Gaga! (Updated February 15, 2015)

Pop Art

Featured Posts

Paparazzi will be certified before the single.

LoveGame will be certified before new years.

The Edge of Glory should be certified by the end of the ARTPOP era, tour and all. 

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pop Art

• Blank Space

• Like It Rough

• Gerrard174

WarriorPrince

I'm not even expecting TEOG to be certified. 

Paparazzi ->Love Game/Applause ->2º Single->3º Single->4º Single------>TEOG

badboymonsterx

MTN needs so much work lol .. paparazzi almost there! would be nice to certify it by the time applause comes out :)

Pop Art

Paparazzi currently has 99,479,537 views, which means it has 520,463 views to go until it gets Certified. This means it needs to get at least 27,393 views per day to get there before Applause is released.

Pop Art

Does the website listenonrepeat.com work?

I believe so, but I know that there are some programs that will automatically reload whatever page you choose every, say, 45 seconds, and those are more efficient. The one that I use is an extension for Google Chrome called ChromeReload 0.5.

ArtGagaPop

Paparazzi is so near now  :party:  It will be certified just days before applause and lovegame probally around when ARTPOP comes out. Then we need to watch her new videos alot+ The edge of glory for certified!

GagaMyBlood95

Paparazzi currently has 99,479,537 views, which means it has 520,463 views to go until it gets Certified. This means it needs to get at least 27,393 views per day to get there before Applause is released.

I think that is very possible! It gets more views a day than 27 000

Pop Art

I think that is very possible! It gets more views a day than 27 000

I know!  :party: In fact, in the past 24 hours, it's gotten about 43,287 views. So if it's keeps this rate up, it'll definitely be Certified come August 19!  :party:

GagaMyBlood95

I know!  :party: In fact, in the past 24 hours, it's gotten about 43,287 views. So if it's keeps this rate up, it'll definitely be Certified come August 19!  :party:

:excited:

Love Game on the other hand  :noparty:

Babel

If we keep it up this way, the video is going to be certified in 10 days or so.

It has received 500 000 views from July 19th to July 29th, so it's very possible to be certified way before than expected. :)

I believe so, but I know that there are some programs that will automatically reload whatever page you choose every, say, 45 seconds, and those are more efficient. The one that I use is an extension for Google Chrome called ChromeReload 0.5.

It doesnt work what you are doing. The views for videos on Youtube now are not coming from clicks, but from the lenght you watch the video. So watch a good part of the video to get counted and not 45 seconds only.

Edited by Florin

Pop Art

It doesnt work what you are doing. The views for videos on Youtube now are not coming from clicks, but from the lenght you watch the video. So watch a good part of the video to get counted and not 45 seconds only.

No, it works no matter how long you watch it. I've heard this from regular people who's own view counts go up even after they watch it for less than five seconds.

• Mills locked this topic