Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Operation: Certify Gaga! (Updated February 15, 2015)

Pop Art

Featured Posts

Blank Space

According to Youtube's statistics bars on the video, Lovegame is increasing its views very fast since Paparazzi got verified.

I'm speculating about 30 000 views per day, it has 96.897.213 views right now. Let's see how much it increases tomorrow at the same time.

How and where can you see it?

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pop Art

• Blank Space

• Like It Rough

• Gerrard174

crownlessking

I know we have to watch it till the end, but does watching the video in multiple tabs count as multiple views? :spin:

WarriorPrince

I know we have to watch it till the end, but does watching the video in multiple tabs count as multiple views? :spin:

You dont have to watch it till the end but i'm afraid multiple tabs dont work.

Blank Space

Yes,multiple tabs work because it counts like you watch for example 3 tabs=3views from you,and it will be good if you watch it till the end and after end refresh tabs.

Babel

How and where can you see it?

Go to the music video, right next to 'Share' and 'Flag this video' there's a statistics section. It shows how many views the video receives in a graphic. (Not very precise but at least is something).

Like It Rough

Update for the past 24 hours

Love Game 22.497

The Edge Of Glory 18.597

You And I 16.425

Marry The Night 15.252

ctherainbow

^Awesome! LG's gained about 3k views per day over last week. :party:

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Not fast enough to get LG past 100 million before ARTPOP, but enough for just before the end of the year! :)

If "Applause" is big, view counts should increase some, though. :)

Gerrard174

Don't forget LoveGame ! It needs a certification before ARTPOP release ! :)

people are overexcited about applause now.. they will continue watching once the hype gone..

We should held a music video watching party in anticipation of applause mv

Pop Art

I think we should focus more on the video for Applause once it comes out on Monday, not only so it gets VEVO Certified, but also so that it helps the song chart well on the Hot 100 and so it hopefully breaks the VEVO 24 hour record, currently help by One Direction.

crownlessking

I think we should focus more on the video for Applause once it comes out on Monday, not only so it gets VEVO Certified, but also so that it helps the song chart well on the Hot 100 and so it hopefully breaks the VEVO 24 hour record, currently help by One Direction.

Yes this, definitely. Let's smash it.

Gerrard174

i guess people already forgot about LoveGame. poor LG never going to cross 100m. Same with TEOG and YAI.

Pop Art

WATCH APPLAUSE NOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pco91kroVgQ&hd=1

• Mills locked this topic