πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Operation: Certify Gaga! (Updated February 15, 2015)

Pop Art

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

117'770 left :)

Β 

How long do we have to watch the video to make it count?

Not sure, but I think maybe first 10-20 seconds..

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pop Art

• Blank Space

• Like It Rough

• Gerrard174

Pop Art

Paparazzi currently hasΒ 99,885,979 views, which means it needs to get 114,021 more to get Certified. It needs to get at least 10,366 views per day to get there before Applause is released. At the rate it's going - which is about 50,000 views per day - it should hit the mark on Friday or, in worst case scenario, Saturday of this week!

Robotboy

on friday its finally there. go watch LOVEGAME instead.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

monketsharona

Paparazzi : 99 934 676 views

LoveGame :Β 96 809 111 viewsΒ 

Β 

It's still possible to get a certification for LoveGame before Applause to be released !

Gerrard174

Ugh, I've been gone for a week, and we got so much closer!Β  I have updated data on views per day for the rest of her vids that I'm hoping to be able to post tomorrow.Β  Only 150,000 to go; keep up that good work, people!!!Β  :party:

how much views LoveGame is getting per day?

Pop Art

Paparazzi currently has 99,934,941 views, which means it needs 65,059 more views to get Certified. It should reach the mark tomorrow. LoveGame currently hasΒ 96,809,264 views, which means it needs 3,190,736 more views to get Certified. It would need at least 319,074 views per day to get there before Applause is released. Some may argue that this is possible, but when one looks at how many views per day it is receiving, he or she will see that this is just not plausible. A more realistic goal would be to get it there before ARTPOP is released. It would need to get at least 33,944 views per day to get there before that point.

joshw2011

Paparazzi currently has 99,934,941 views, which means it needs 65,059 more views to get Certified. It should reach the mark tomorrow. LoveGame currently hasΒ 96,809,264 views, which means it needs 3,190,736 more views to get Certified. It would need at least 319,074 views per day to get there before Applause is released. Some may argue that this is possible, but when one looks at how many views per day it is receiving, he or she will see that this is just not plausible. A more realistic goal would be to get it there before ARTPOP is released. It would need to get at least 33,944 views per day to get there before that point.

I think before ARTPOP will happen. Views should pick up a lot once Paparazzi passes 100 million and all the little monsters move on to the next video haha

• Mills locked this topic