Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Chromatica (Deluxe Artwork) Paper Mag Concept

hoeslay

Featured Posts

hoeslay

Sharing my simple little edit 💕 not that great at logo making so I'd def want "CHROMATICA" to feel more actually metallic. It kinda unintentionally serves me Queen by Nicki Minaj vibes but I kinda love it and hope you like it!

ETRfnLqUMAALext?format=jpg&name=small

Without text/logos:

Spoiler

ETRgDNGU4AAnkJg?format=jpg&name=small

elijahfan
3 minutes ago, channel said:

So so gorgeous. Really hope she delivers something on this level for the official cover :pray:

I mean, she really raised the bar with this shoot, I cannot imagine how she'll be able to top that

Lighter

That photoshoot is a wasted opportunity so the only way is for the booklet to top that.

wait for it to become cotton candy ish and all pink

mcphee
10 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I mean, she really raised the bar with this shoot, I cannot imagine how she'll be able to top that

That's why I'll not be putting much pressure on it living up to the same standard. We can dream though.

likeitrough

omfg yes. i really need to not hype myself up though in case we get a Joanne selfie for the cover. :neyde:

StarstruckIllusion

Holy **** this is actually super good 

elijahfan
4 minutes ago, channel said:

That's why I'll not be putting much pressure on it living up to the same standard. We can dream though.

I mean, she knows what she does... On one hand I don't know how she'll top this, but on the other hand, if she's using this just for a magazine shoot, that must mean she has something up her sleeve for the album cover. The level of slayage has no limit this era :messga:

TimisaMonster

BTW × WEST WORLD had a baby

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived