Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY || Lady Gaga Dark Bops

Animal Claws

Featured Posts

Ally Campana
Just now, Trillion Reasons said:

It's not MTN... :awkney:

I knew y’all were gonna bring this up that’s why I specifically mentioned ‘Marry’ in it. :billie:

Does it matter? Damage is done

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, Ally Campana said:

I knew y’all were gonna bring this up that’s why I specifically mentioned ‘Marry’ in it. :billie:

I couldn't resist... :messga:

Animal Claws

2. Bloody Mary

Bloody-Mary-by-ioanniscleary-2.pngOverall Score: 9,386

Highest Score: 11 @Ultimecia @Trillion Reasons @GaGaLB @Jose P @Lilmonzter @skedaddleBItCh @HeavyCapiLover @Ivy @Twitter 

Lowest Score: 5 @tdeel325

COMMENTS

@PMM- (11 if i could)

@AnalDelGay - we stan Halloween bops 

@Ultimecia - Her darkest song ever with one of the greatest production I've ever heard, this better win!

@Bjaf -   Itused to be my absolute favorite off Born This Way, but I find that it didn’t age as well as some other songs on the album. Still beautiful, though.

@FRANK1991 -  a slow burn

@MaMaMarryTheNight - fell in love with it since I saw the JWT choreo 

@onion gurl - honestly it’s not as great as everyone says it is

@Candy Gaga - Artistic. Deserved to be a single. 

@GaGaAst - The mother of all of her dark songs. Epic masterpiece brilliant. 

@Jose P - Her best song without a doubt. And that Gaga chanting, truly eargasmic

@Gypsygaga1- I remember being so scared of this song , especially because of the screams

@Franch Toast- Does it get any darker than a song from Mary Magdalene’s point-of-view? 

@Enzo - When she screamed at the JWT, but wow what a moment

@Lilmonzter- Such an unconventional sound and pretty dark

@HeavyCapiLover - is there even one song like this one in the whole universe ? No.

@Smother Em Eh- One of her best songs ever  and probably the most unique and creative dark song from a pop girl. The intro, instrumental, her raspy vocals and lyrics make it a masterpiece and a uniquely Gaga song only she could pull off. It is a perfect Halloween song too! 

@Ivy - One of my top all time favorite Gaga songs. An ultimate dark bop

@Blown Away - A halloween classic. The 'Gaga' chanting in the breakdown is one of the best moments of Born This Way.

@LVbuttondown - It hurts to think of how amazing a music video would have been for this song. I wish the Gregorian chants were more prominent and dark.  Her performing it live on JWT was incredible

WINNER: MARRY THE NIGHT

Marry-the-Night-by-h3avym3t4llov3r-2.jpg

Overall Score: 9,895

Highest Score: 11 @Bjaf @Ryusei @ANTI WP @GaGaAst @Hades @LGs LM @Davian @Tigra @Ally Campana @Blown Away @Ronk @Animal Claws

Lowest Score: 7,5 @Candy Gaga 

COMMENTS

@ProjectJoanne - this one grew on me a lot as well! 

@PMM - Why can't I give two 11's? 

@AnalDelGay - also almost a 11, one of my favs of all time, so strong and powerful 

@Ultimecia - One of ever greatest song ever, too bad it never got the success or legacy of TEOG.

@Bjaf - Probably my favorite Gaga song to this day. I hope it gets the recognition it deserves.

@HighRoad - (Again 3 11’s)

@FRANK1991 - one of the best music videos and is just amazing live

@MaMaMarryTheNight - give justice for MTN

@Candy Gaga - Great but aged

@Hades - I want to dedicate my 11 and this song to all those poor souls who feel lonely out there. Everyone is important in this world. You just have to find the reason. This is why i think this song is way more important than Bad Romance.

@GaGaAst - my favourite song of hers after BR. This should have been a follow up to BTW single. It's probably her best video on par with BR. Artistry oozes out of her in the video. But even as a song this is everything to me. My bible my friend it helped me much more than BTW. I was going through lot of turbulence in my life and this made me strong. It sure means a lot to her too. It is like her Bohemian Rhapsody not necessarily in terms of vocal or instrumental or genre but more in terms of what this song is about and how it helps you. It starts with a vision to marry the night and takes you to your pain, you feel it and also helps you to be mentally prepared for what's about to come. A storm. At the end of the song it feels you with such a positive vibe and energy

@Davian - My favourite song of ALL time. Ugh everything about it is perfect.

@Gypsygaga1 - I mean what can I say, absolute classic

@Franch Toast - Haunting, lyrical, beautiful, a song that I didn’t appreciate enough initially. 

@Lilmonzter- brilliant song

@HeavyCapiLover- Great if you want to feel powerful in the subway at night

@Smother Em Eh - BTW top 5! It’s such a inspiring song and it really gets you on your feet. The dark vibe with a inspiring and upbeat message and sound is awesome. Gaga outdid herself with this song! It’s a classic and has a special place in Gagas discography!

@Ivy -  I love the message of strength behind this song

@Ally Campana - I don’t do favourites. But if I were told to chose only one song to listen to for the rest of my life, this will be IT. A song that has helped me through tough times. I seriously can’t believe a song like this exists in my lifetime. A masterpiece for the ages to come. Legend of Legends. 

@Blown Away- Powerful, dynamic, energetic, upbeat, uplifting... Perfection distilled into a 4:24 minute song.

@LVbuttondown - The song itself is great but the short film video is one of the best ever made. It deserves the views Bad Romance has honestly.

@ChrisGaga - it's a fan favorite for a reason!!

gagaxsebert
Just now, Animal Claws said:

2. Bloody Mary

Highest Score: 11 @Ultimecia @Trillion Reasons @GaGaLB @Jose P @Lilmonzter @skedaddleBItCh @HeavyCapiLover @Ivy @Twitter 

COMMENTS

@PMM- (11 if i could)

@Ultimecia - Her darkest song ever with one of the greatest production I've ever heard, this better win!

@Bjaf -   Itused to be my absolute favorite off Born This Way, but I find that it didn’t age as well as some other songs on the album. Still beautiful, though.

@Jose P - Her best song without a doubt. And that Gaga chanting, truly eargasmic

@Gypsygaga1- I remember being so scared of this song , especially because of the screams

@Franch Toast- Does it get any darker than a song from Mary Magdalene’s point-of-view? 

@HeavyCapiLover - is there even one song like this one in the whole universe ? No.

@Smother Em Eh- One of her best songs ever  and probably the most unique and creative dark song from a pop girl. The intro, instrumental, her raspy vocals and lyrics make it a masterpiece and a uniquely Gaga song only she could pull off. It is a perfect Halloween song too! 

@Blown Away - A halloween classic. The 'Gaga' chanting in the breakdown is one of the best moments of Born This Way.

@LVbuttondown - It hurts to think of how amazing a music video would have been for this song. I wish the Gregorian chants were more prominent and dark.  Her performing it live on JWT was incredible

Highest Score: 11 @Bjaf @Ryusei @ANTI WP @GaGaAst @Hades @LGs LM @Davian @Tigra @Ally Campana @Blown Away @Ronk @Animal Claws

COMMENTS

@AnalDelGay - also almost a 11, one of my favs of all time, so strong and powerful 

@Ultimecia - One of ever greatest song ever, too bad it never got the success or legacy of TEOG.

@Bjaf - Probably my favorite Gaga song to this day. I hope it gets the recognition it deserves.

@Hades - I want to dedicate my 11 and this song to all those poor souls who feel lonely out there. Everyone is important in this world. You just have to find the reason. This is why i think this song is way more important than Bad Romance.

@GaGaAst - my favourite song of hers after BR. This should have been a follow up to BTW single. It's probably her best video on par with BR. Artistry oozes out of her in the video. But even as a song this is everything to me. My bible my friend it helped me much more than BTW. I was going through lot of turbulence in my life and this made me strong. It sure means a lot to her too. It is like her Bohemian Rhapsody not necessarily in terms of vocal or instrumental or genre but more in terms of what this song is about and how it helps you. It starts with a vision to marry the night and takes you to your pain, you feel it and also helps you to be mentally prepared for what's about to come. A storm. At the end of the song it feels you with such a positive vibe and energy

@Franch Toast - Haunting, lyrical, beautiful, a song that I didn’t appreciate enough initially. 

@Smother Em Eh - BTW top 5! It’s such a inspiring song and it really gets you on your feet. The dark vibe with a inspiring and upbeat message and sound is awesome. Gaga outdid herself with this song! It’s a classic and has a special place in Gagas discography!

@Ally Campana - I don’t do favourites. But if I were told to chose only one song to listen to for the rest of my life, this will be IT. A song that has helped me through tough times. I seriously can’t believe a song like this exists in my lifetime. A masterpiece for the ages to come. Legend of Legends. 

@Blown Away- Powerful, dynamic, energetic, upbeat, uplifting... Perfection distilled into a 4:24 minute song.

@LVbuttondown - The song itself is great but the short film video is one of the best ever made. It deserves the views Bad Romance has honestly.

Used to be HighRoad

Blown Away
Just now, Animal Claws said:

2. Bloody Mary

COMMENTS

@PMM- (11 if i could)

COMMENTS

My Alejandro candles worked again! :vegas:

It was a great ceremony, thanks for hosting @Animal Claws :kiss:

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Cello

Yay! Really happy with the result. What a great discography Ms Gaga has. :staymad:

Thank you @Animal Claws for another fun megarate :kara:

she/her 💗 free my mind

Archived