Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chris777

Not sure if Ke$ha next singles will do well. She is not like Rihanna, wich can have flops and then recover, especially since Rihanna looks like a huge album seller compared to Ke$ha

hausofmike

If she's not that smart she will. She needs to move on like now. Your 300,000 album is flopping maja time

But Crazy Kids (as much as I love it) won't do well, or as well as a song like Last Goodbye. Last Goodbye embodies EVERYTHING people are craving now. It's fresh (I didn't even know it was produced by Dr. Luke! VERY pleased to see him do something so outside of his comfort zone like that!), catchy, not generic, and has good vocals that aren't processed to the depths of hell. That song could really do well and definitely will help sell the album better than a song like Crazy Kids. She NEEDS to release it! 

nick4bty

I would be so happy to see 22 flopping tbh. Tired of her garbage dubstep tracks.

Preach  :worship:

nick4bty

Why do you constantly need to shade Lady Gaga in this thread? It's not constructive if you're using it to mock her, or anger other members.

You're the one that came in this thread, interrupted a conversation and brought up Gaga in the first place. No one was even talking about Gaga. This is the U.S. charts thread, not the U.S. Gaga charts thread. She doesn't even have a new song out to talk about. We'll have plenty of time to talk about her in this thread when her lead single smashes. 

Jase

iTunes Update

01. When I Was Your Man - Bruno Mars

02. Suit & Tie (feat. Jay-Z) - Justin Timberlake

03. Stay (feat. Mikky Ekko) - Rihanna

04. Thrift Shop (feat. Wanz) - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

05. Just Give Me a Reason (feat. Nate Ruess) - P!nk

06. Harlem Shake - Baauer

07. Feel This Moment (feat. Christina Aguilera) - Pitbull

08. Started from the Bottom - Drake

09. Heart Attack - Demi Lovato

10. Radioactive - Imagine Dragons

11. Scream & Shout (feat. Britney Spears) - will.i.am

12. Mirrors - Justin Timberlake

13. Love Me (feat. Drake & Future) - Lil Wayne

14. I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift

15. My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark (Light Em Up) - Fall Out Boy

16. Thrift Shop (feat. Wanz) - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

17. Sure Be Cool If You Did - Blake Shelton

18. Carry On - Fun.

19. Daylight - Maroon 5

20. Troublemaker (feat. Flo Rida) - Olly Murs

21. I Will Wait - Mumford & Sons

22. Wagon Wheel - Darius Rucker

23. Locked Out of Heaven - Bruno Mars

24. I Love It (feat. Charli XCX) - Icona Pop

25. Can't Hold Us (feat. Ray Dalton) - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

26. Little Talks - Of Monsters and Men

27. Ho Hey - The Lumineers

28. Mama's Broken Heart - Miranda Lambert

29. Downtown - Lady Antebellum

30. Sweet Nothing (feat. Florence Welch) - Calvin Harris

31. Pour It Up - Rihanna

32. It's Time - Imagine Dragons

33. Don't You Worry Child (Radio Edit) [feat. John Martin] - Swedish House Mafia

34. Catch My Breath - Kelly Clarkson

35. F**kin' Problems (feat. Kendrick Lamar, Drake, & 2 Chainz) - A$AP Rocky

36. Girl On Fire - Alicia Keys

37. Sail - AWOLNATION

38. Get Your Shine On - Florida Georgia Line

39. Highway Don't Care (feat. Taylor Swift & Keith Urban) - Tim McGraw

40. Madness - Muse

Bubbling Under

52. Next to Me - Emeli Sandé
59. Alive - Krewella

66. Poetic Justice (feat. Drake) - Kendrick Lamar

75. 22 - Taylor Swift

84. Gold - Britt Nicole

86. Gone, Gone, Gone - Phillip Phillips

nick4bty

Billboards explanation of why HS is still number 1 :lmao:

It's bull****. They have to be just randomly making up numbers at this point to keep it at #1. Thrift Shop is #1 on radio songs, digital songs, and On-Demand songs, and its chart points decreased by 2%? And HS is still beating it? It makes no sense.

Dangerous Man

maybe WIWYM will top BBH100 next week? :troll:

"Mars' "When I Was Your Man" holds at No. 3 and claims the Hot 100's top Airplay Gainer award for a fifth consecutive week, representing the longest streak since Maroon 5's "One More Night" claimed the honor for five consecutive frames in September/October (and the longest by a male since Eminem racked five such weeks in 2010 with "Love the Way You Lie," featuring Rihanna). The piano-and-vocal ballad rises 9-7 on Radio Songs (95 million, up 16%) and 7-6 on Streaming Songs (3.7 million, up 5%) and keeps at No. 2 on Digital Songs (240,000, up 4%)"

another recordr, congrats. :clap:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

nick4bty

maybe WIWYM will top BBH100 next week? :troll:

"Mars' "When I Was Your Man" holds at No. 3 and claims the Hot 100's top Airplay Gainer award for a fifth consecutive week, representing the longest streak since Maroon 5's "One More Night" claimed the honor for five consecutive frames in September/October (and the longest by a male since Eminem racked five such weeks in 2010 with "Love the Way You Lie," featuring Rihanna). The piano-and-vocal ballad rises 9-7 on Radio Songs (95 million, up 16%) and 7-6 on Streaming Songs (3.7 million, up 5%) and keeps at No. 2 on Digital Songs (240,000, up 4%)"

another recordr, congrats. :clap:

At this rate, Harlem Shake will have a 0.00 audience impression, be out of the Top 200 on iTunes, and still be #1 on the BB Hot 100.

C'Mon Ke$ha release Last Goodbye and get another hit before you fade into irrelevancy. Not here for Supernatural.

it'll be ironic if she released that.

If the succeeding singles of UJ continue to sell well throughout this year, I'd not be surprised if the second studio album of Bruno Mars top at least the 3 million mark by the end of 2013. Who knew a ballad like WIWYM would literally slay like this? Beyond that, I'm also glad that Stay, S&T, and Just Give Me A Reason are also doing very well. If this would set the tone for the rest of the half of 2013, then I would be really gratified. 

As for Radioactive of Imagine Dragons that keeps rising in iTunes, my bet is on it to become the next big thing of 2013. I'd say I'm 80% sure it will smash. Hopefully. 

Dangerous Man

If the succeeding singles of UJ continue to sell well throughout this year, I'd not be surprised if the second studio album of Bruno Mars top at least the 3 million mark by the end of 2013. Who knew a ballad like WIWYM would literally slay like this? Beyond that, I'm also glad that Stay, S&T, and Just Give Me A Reason are also doing very well. If this would set the tone for the rest of the half of 2013, then I would be really gratified. 

As for Radioactive of Imagine Dragons that keeps rising in iTunes, my bet is on it to become the next big thing of 2013. I'd say I'm 80% sure it will smash. Hopefully. 

I hope so. The album is still selling 40k-50k everyweek. It might achieve TF success in the US. :omg:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Pure Adrenaline

C'Mon Ke$ha release Last Goodbye and get another hit before you fade into irrelevancy. Not here for Supernatural.

But Crazy Kids (as much as I love it) won't do well, or as well as a song like Last Goodbye. Last Goodbye embodies EVERYTHING people are craving now. It's fresh (I didn't even know it was produced by Dr. Luke! VERY pleased to see him do something so outside of his comfort zone like that!), catchy, not generic, and has good vocals that aren't processed to the depths of hell. That song could really do well and definitely will help sell the album better than a song like Crazy Kids. She NEEDS to release it! 

:worship:  :worship:  :reductive:  :ARTPOP:  :whitney:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived