💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Art

Why do you constantly need to shade Lady Gaga in this thread? It's not constructive if you're using it to mock her, or anger other members.

Thank you for stating what I've been thinking but keeping my mouth shut about for months. Seriously, thank you.

so Rule The World is only an album track?

i've heard the single is called Come & Get It, and it's by rock mafia

If RTW isn't the lead single, then I'm more than interested on how would the actual lead single sound like, given that RTW is honestly really good. Anyway, S&T is now certified platinum while Rihanna got another million-selling single with Stay, her 27th to do so.  :clap:

As for Taylor Swift, IKYWT only needs around 150K for it to reach 4x-platinum. Perhaps a couple more weeks, and she'd have her third single to achieve that feat, after You Belong With Me and Love Story, the singles which catapulted her rise into the mainstream. 

HS is slayin' again :party:

Why do you constantly need to shade Lady Gaga in this thread? It's not constructive if you're using it to mock her, or anger other members.

oh the irony

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Ke$ha would probably release a new single by the time her tour starts later this year. And I've a feeling that it might be her last single for this album of hers. A fourth quarter release for an EP would be appreciated, I guess. 

C'Mon Ke$ha release Last Goodbye and get another hit before you fade into irrelevancy. Not here for Supernatural.

Archived