💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

boysboysboys

#5 354 + 0 + 0 = 212 Taylor Swift Red (New)

#6 300 + 26 + 0 = 198 Adele Skyfall (New)

Wtf, Taylor beating Adele! Yay!

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CrownClown

#5 354 + 0 + 0 = 212 Taylor Swift Red (New)

#6 300 + 26 + 0 = 198 Adele Skyfall (New)

Wtf, Taylor beating Adele! Yay!

I'm happy someone is beating Adele!!

Adele's Skyfall is doing as insane as I expected, but, am I the only one who doesn't really like the song?

I miss Gaga on radio SO much :cry:

jhonyguy04

i hate boring Skyfall too. but she is rising so much again!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

boysboysboys

Adele's Skyfall is doing as insane as I expected, but, am I the only one who doesn't really like the song?

I miss Gaga on radio SO much :cry:

It's not bad, but you're definitely not alone there.

Yes. If there's one smart move right now that the Haus can do, it's to encourage more airplay for Gaga. We're far enough from the next release to not smother it.

It's not bad, but you're definitely not alone there.

Yes. If there's one smart move right now that the Haus can do, it's to encourage more airplay for Gaga. We're far enough from the next release to not smother it.

The Haus knows the best things, they're really smart. I hope this era Interscope lets Gaga do her thing, or, at least let her choose one single (or the monsters?).

jhonyguy04

The Haus knows the best things, they're really smart. I hope this era Interscope lets Gaga do her thing, or, at least let her choose one single (or the monsters?).

we should chose the last single, since the last single of the era always flops anyways. that would be something really nice.

boysboysboys

we should chose the last single, since the last single of the era always flops anyways. that would be something really nice.

Yes! Also, it's like a big thank-you to the fans for a good era.

Same. The label should let Gaga or her fans choose the singles more often, because their choices aren't always the best.

I want for ARTPOP era insane music videos but People will expect from Gaga something Crazy, so I think the music video for the lead single need to be something that people will not expect ... like action video with RunGa or something different from her past videos :) for example BeautifulGa with no choreography but action :D

Americano

I think it's best for Gaga to just wait out the Adele song.

Adele is really the only star that can match Gaga globally, so why fight it out with her when she only has one soundtrack song and another break.

I really hope Interscope doesn't follow this mid-week release trend like Skyfall... Just do what Taylor did with WANEGBT PLEASE! Who cares if it debuts low from a day or two of radio.

Americano

I really hope Interscope doesn't follow this mid-week release trend like Skyfall... Just do what Taylor did with WANEGBT PLEASE! Who cares if it debuts low from a day or two of radio.

I feel like they're gonna give her a Friday release...

Ever since Billboard started the new rules, it seems like the industry as a whole has given up on #1 debuts so they're just shooting for radio deals instead now.

I'm not saying this is likely, but Lady Gaga has the day of the Super Bowl off in the US.

I feel like they're gonna give her a Friday release...

Ever since Billboard started the new rules, it seems like the industry as a whole has given up on #1 debuts so they're just shooting for radio deals instead now.

I'm not saying this is likely, but Lady Gaga has the day of the Super Bowl off in the US.

I don't want to believe that, but I have felt that is really what is happening now... I just hope they see that it's easier to get a #1 by releasing it on Monday. It may result in it getting #1 for only one week, but that should be enough.

She probably has the SuperBowl off because having anything scheduled would be pointless. Everyone would be paying attention to the Superbowl. If she did do the SuperBowl, that would be amazing :excited2:

Archived