💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rachetfag

cant believe people besides kesha and her mom are still rooting for kesha to succeed. seriously she sings the same song (tik tok) over and over again

cant believe people besides kesha and her mom are still rooting for kesha to succeed. seriously she sings the same song (tik tok) over and over again

says the guy who has bieber in his avi. Syop hating her because she actually has talent unlike your fave, bye.

Babel

Jump was a thousand times better choice as third single. Yes, it was risky, but at least it could be interesting to imagine an single era. Visuals, videos, performances, even chart run.

I don't find ANYTHING interesting in Right now. It's sooo generic and plain awful.

I bet this is going to be one of the most forgettable singles by Rihanna.

Exactly. Her label has to give her more freedom so that she can evolve as an artist.

nick4bty

says the guy who has bieber in his avi. Syop hating her because she actually has talent unlike your fave, bye.

Haha MTE. 

Even with that terrible, terrible will.i.am remix I want Crazy Kids to smash, just so label can release Thinking of You afterward and it can smash as well  :legend:

Pure Adrenaline

#48 Clarity (feat. Foxes) - Zedd

:legend:

Let the world get ready for ARTPOP.

fixed  :bleh:

So what? PRA was digitally massive, you cannot compare it to Ke$ha's follow-up to a flop. Give it some time smokeney.gif

He didn't meant that thought  :smh:  ......he was trying to say that even a song 2 years old like PRA is still higher not that it w

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

rachetfag

i cant quote via my phone but i don't like justin bieber i just think he is hot in this particular picture

and my fave is gaga duh

Pure Adrenaline

Haha MTE. 

Even with that terrible, terrible will.i.am remix I want Crazy Kids to smash, just so label can release Thinking of You afterward and it can smash as well  :legend:

sorry sis....Last Goodbye disagrees 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Jump was a thousand times better choice as third single. Yes, it was risky, but at least it could be interesting to imagine an single era. Visuals, videos, performances, even chart run.

I don't find ANYTHING interesting in Right now. It's sooo generic and plain awful.

I bet this is going to be one of the most forgettable singles by Rihanna.

Labels alwalys release album tracks that manage to sell the best the week the album was released. They assume that these songs are just waiting to smash. For a singer like Rihanna, and a label like Def Jam, it was only a matter of time till RN would get released. They want to make as much money as possible, and not make artistic statements or play the unsafe way.

I don't see Jump getting released anytime soon.

i cant quote via my phone but i don't like justin bieber i just think he is hot in this particular picture

and my fave is gaga duh

Just put a period (a ".") before the quote and your message underneath the quote (as usual).

nick4bty

sorry sis....Last Goodbye disagrees 

Gurl, I would love to see Last Goodbye released. But I've already come to grips with the fact that it isn't gonna happen.

and my fave is gaga duh

by fave i met bieber. 

Archived