💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

Ray of Light

Clarity is slowly climbing on iTunes. The stage is set for ARTPOP to arrive. 

In about 4 decades lqoZZxF.gif

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Freddy

I remember , during the Born This Way time when I used to check this thread daily to see where Gaga songs were on Itunes..... and how much did she gained on the radios T_T

Oyemiamor

I remember , during the Born This Way time when I used to check this thread daily to see where Gaga songs were on Itunes..... and how much did she gained on the radios T_T

me too, now music on the radio really sucks. The only different song I have hear is that I don't care song. I'm bored with todays music. But I did hear Snoop Lion's disc and some of those songs are good. But you have to be in the sun lying on the beach mood.

Arturo

Music is so dull, and nothing is really dominating ala Thrift Shop. It'd be the perfect time for a new single.

Freddy

me too, now music on the radio really sucks. The only different song I have hear is that I don't care song. I'm bored with todays music. But I did hear Snoop Lion's disc and some of those songs are good. But you have to be in the sun lying on the beach mood.

I never listen the radios it's horrible  (I just want Gaga to slay on it -_- ). Gaga is the only pop star I follow, mainly because she writes her own stuff AND can sing (something quite rare in the industry :)

nick4bty

I never listen the radios it's horrible  (I just want Gaga to slay on it -_- ). Gaga is the only pop star I follow, mainly because she writes her own stuff AND can sing (something quite rare in the industry :)

It's not a rarity - you have just to look past full-fledge pop to find it.

Jase

iTunes Update

01. Just Give Me a Reason (feat. Nate Ruess) - P!nk

02. Can't Hold Us (feat. Ray Dalton) - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

03. Mirrors - Justin Timberlake

04. Radioactive - Imagine Dragons

05. Stay (feat. Mikky Ekko) - Rihanna

06. I Love It (feat. Charli XCX) - Icona Pop

07. When I Was Your Man - Bruno Mars

08. Get Lucky (Radio Edit) [feat. Pharrell Williams] - Daft Punk

09. Wagon Wheel - Darius Rucker

10. Come & Get It - Selena Gomez

11. Boys 'Round Here (feat. Pistol Annies & Friends) - Blake Shelton

12. My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark (Light Em Up) - Fall Out Boy

13. Heart Attack - Demi Lovato

14. Cruise (Remix) [feat. Nelly] - Florida Georgia Line

15. Brave - Sara Bareilles

16. No New Friends (SFTB Remix) [feat. Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne] - DJ Khaled

17. Feel This Moment (feat. Christina Aguilera) - Pitbull

18. Suit & Tie (feat. Jay-Z) - Justin Timberlake

19. Highway Don't Care (feat. Taylor Swift & Keith Urban) - Tim McGraw

20. 22 - Taylor Swift

21. Thrift Shop (feat. Wanz) - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

22. S.D.S. - Mac Miller

23. The Way (feat. Mac Miller) - Ariana Grande

24. Low - Sleeping With Sirens

25. Crash My Party - Luke Bryan

26. Mama's Broken Heart - Miranda Lambert

27. Next to Me - Emeli Sandé

28. Pretty Brown Eyes - Cody Simpson

29. Carry On - Fun.

30. Thrift Shop (feat. Wanz) - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

31. Started from the Bottom - Drake

32. Downtown - Lady Antebellum

33. Get Your Shine On - Florida Georgia Line

34. Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Rey

35. Sail - AWOLNATION

36. I Want Crazy - Hunter Hayes

37. Troublemaker (feat. Flo Rida) - Olly Murs

38. Sure Be Cool If You Did - Blake Shelton

39. Power Trip (feat. Miguel) - J Cole

40. Cruise - Florida Georgia Line

Bubbling Under

48. The Other Side - Jason Derulo

49. Alive - Krewella

58. Here's to Never Growing Up - Avril Lavigne

64. Clarity (feat. Foxes) - Zedd

72. Pour It Up - Rihanna

87. Wings - Little Mix

88. Fine China - Chris Brown

89. I Need Your Love (feat. Ellie Goulding) - Calvin Harris

98. Lego House - Ed Sheeran

Ray of Light

I recommend you try some Madonna. She writes her music too lqoZZxF.gif Plus, MDNA is not that bad. :emma:

:emma:

14. Sara Bareilles - Brave

Go away already :lmao:

nick4bty

I recommend you try some Madonna. She writes her music too  

:lmao:

Changing one word and then demanding to get a writing credit does not quality as "writing her own music." In my opinion.

Ray of Light

:lmao:

Changing one word and then demanding to get a writing credit does not quality as "writing her own music." In my opinion.

Off Topic:

Madonna remains unbothered getting that writers credit and %$ anyways 

lqoZZxF.gif But I really don't know where you get that idea from. Of course she doesn't write everything, but your comment is a bit too degrading. 

Here's her recent producer, Martin Solveig, referring to Madonna:

"I had a lot of things in my head, but then I realized it was not going to happen the way I thought -- meaning we were really going to be working together, which is quite unique," he recalls. "A lot of times a singer will just say, 'I like this instrumental' or 'I like this idea' or take a top line and then go work with it. But with Madonna, we worked more old school, really sharing the experience of making music together in a room at the same time. So basically all the plans I had in the first place were gone and she took the lead -- and it was an even better experience."

http://www.billboard.com/news/martin...07904172.story

And to quote Madonna herself:

"You know, I hate to use the word ‘control’ so much, because people use and bandy that word about with me, when it comes to my creative life. Everyone says ‘Oh you’re a control freak and you like to be in control.’ The thing is, everything I do – even my song writing – I’m collaborating at all times. I value input from people, and I want it.

I can’t work on my own. I am not Prince or like a lot of artists, who can go in and play every instrument, and record a track, and not hear from people. I need to hear what people think all the time. I like to have my road dog, my side kick. I like the simplicity of songwriting, because in the end, it is simple. You have a melody. You have some words. And you sing."

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/67444148.html

So you have no right to say that, because you don't know anything honestly. Madonna has always been very involved in the making of her music, and I doubt song writing is any different. Yes, she likes the input of others, but saying she just changes one word and demands credit? :fail:

34. Lana Del Rey - Young and Beautiful

Not bad :emma:

nick4bty

Off Topic:

Madonna remains unbothered getting that writers credit and %$ anyways 

lqoZZxF.gif But I really don't know where you get that idea from. Of course she doesn't write everything, but your comment is a bit too degrading. 

Here's her recent producer, Martin Solveig, referring to Madonna:

"I had a lot of things in my head, but then I realized it was not going to happen the way I thought -- meaning we were really going to be working together, which is quite unique," he recalls. "A lot of times a singer will just say, 'I like this instrumental' or 'I like this idea' or take a top line and then go work with it. But with Madonna, we worked more old school, really sharing the experience of making music together in a room at the same time. So basically all the plans I had in the first place were gone and she took the lead -- and it was an even better experience."

http://www.billboard.com/news/martin...07904172.story

And to quote Madonna herself:

"You know, I hate to use the word ‘control’ so much, because people use and bandy that word about with me, when it comes to my creative life. Everyone says ‘Oh you’re a control freak and you like to be in control.’ The thing is, everything I do – even my song writing – I’m collaborating at all times. I value input from people, and I want it.

I can’t work on my own. I am not Prince or like a lot of artists, who can go in and play every instrument, and record a track, and not hear from people. I need to hear what people think all the time. I like to have my road dog, my side kick. I like the simplicity of songwriting, because in the end, it is simple. You have a melody. You have some words. And you sing."

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/67444148.html

So you have no right to say that, because you don't know anything honestly. Madonna has always been very involved in the making of her music, and I doubt song writing is any different.

34. Lana Del Rey - Young and Beautiful

Not bad :emma:

You're a very amusing member, but you get very, very defensive about Madonna, very quickly. And you really need to keep in mind that you're on a Gaga forum....just saying. Like, I don't even care about Madonna lol. But I do think that she made MDNA with the mere intent of touring rather than making a good, memorable album, and I don't think she was very involved in its production.

I was so entwined with Y&I today that I didn't even notice Can't Hold Us almost overtook JGMAR earlier. But then it died down. It's still close though.

chris777

Did we just rewind a year? At least Gaga talk is more entertaining!

Yes!

I remember one of the main reasons I joined GGD was because this thread and all the talk about Gaga. But we have to wait until she has a single and an album out. I'm sure it will be worth it!!

Ray of Light

You're a very amusing member, but you get very, very defensive about Madonna, very quickly. And you really need to keep in mind that you're on a Gaga forum....just saying. Like, I don't even care about Madonna lol. But I do think that she made MDNA with the mere intent of touring rather than making a good, memorable album, and I don't think she was very involved in its production.

I was so entwined with Y&I today that I didn't even notice Can't Hold Us almost overtook JGMAR earlier. But then it died down. It's still close though.

Just because I'm on a Gaga forum doesn't mean I can't defend the woman I grew up looking up to, especially when you're trying to demean her 

:sick: And read your comments "You think.." Read and investigate before you actually say things please, Madonna co-wrote and co-produce every song on MDNA. Trying to disprove it would be like trying to disprove that Gaga produced/wrote anything on BTW too. And of course I keep in mind that I'm on a Gaga forum, of course I am, I'm very active in everything Gaga around here. But yes, MDNA was a disappointment. It was a tour album. She could care less about the charts anymore, she almost didn't even agree to do the Halftime Show. PM me to continue if you'd like

Could someone explain why Daft Punk is free falling? :awkney:

Arturo

Could someone explain why Daft Punk is free falling? :awkney:

Fanbase + The GP not knowing about the song (yet) = Free Falling

Just look at C&GI. The same thing happened, but then the GP became aware  :)

Archived