💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

Just bought come and get it tbh, I hope that between the downloads and video views, Selena can go #1 or at least the top 10.

It's science, bitch

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nick4bty

Why are there so many Selena fans here? lol. She's mediocre at best, and that's being nice. 

Oyemiamor

Why are there so many Selena fans here? lol. She's mediocre at best, and that's being nice. 

I think it is because it is kind of hard to hate her. She isn't that good of a singer so you can't be jealous that she's better than your fav and she doesn't do anything super annoying except seem so nice.

nick4bty

I think it is because it is kind of hard to hate her. She isn't that good of a singer so you can't be jealous that she's better than your fav and she doesn't do anything super annoying except seem so nice.

That's actually a really good point lol.

Runway

Selegend ready to outpeak all the disney girls' singles. Her power

Americano

Selena's music video is so good! Definitely helping with filling that empty void where ARTPOP should already be.

If Gaga makes videos like that during ARTPOP, I'll throw myself in front of a bus.

Ozzy8923

If Gaga makes videos like that during ARTPOP, I'll throw myself in front of a bus.

I thought it was a great video. What was so bad about it? Nice setting, good choreography, professional direction, she looked really pretty and wore nice outfits, and it fit with the song and was an appropriate length and it didn't look cheap. Really don't know what else to expect from a music video, especially one from a Disney girl.

Americano

I thought it was a great video. What was so bad about it? Nice setting, good choreography, professional direction, she looked really pretty and wore nice outfits, and it fit with the song and was an appropriate length and it didn't look cheap.

Great, anyone can do high budget, look at Katy Perry. It's still boring and a Rihanna knock off.

This was like a blue version of Rihanna's Only Girl. And it had WHYB vibes.

At the end of the day, it's not memorable.

5. Come & Get It - Selena Gomez

here she comes  :legend:

the video is so #beautiful :troll:  she looks like a goddess ugh

honestly, it's only Selena Gomez. u guys are being too harsh, were you expecting a Bad Romance 2.0? still better than all the other pop videos we've had this year imo. Mirrors comes at #2

Americano

This was like a blue version of Rihanna's Only Girl. And it had WHYB vibes.

At the end of the day, it's not memorable.

I knew the flow-ey dress on some random hill reminded me of another video. 

Ozzy8923

Great, anyone can do high budget, look at Katy Perry. It's still boring and a Rihanna knock off.

Well, considering the success of both those artists, I think it's a step in the right direction for her.  :dies:

Americano

So she should just dress pretty, act stupid, and have HD videos only because Rihanna and Katy pulled it off?

Good luck to her, then. She's not even near their level and could never match their star power.

nick4bty

Selena's the exact kind of pop star I love to hate. Because she's a puppet. I know that neither the song nor the video was her idea, and top of that, neither are very good. 

Archived