💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

Klou

They never removed it. It's been avaialble all night :smh: I was looking at it in iTunes at least once an hour

You could still buy it, but it wasn't in the top 100 anymore. At least not for a lot of people.

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

Just checked ATRL, and yea it did glitch. People were asking why it disappeared. It was removed in a bunch of countries (off the Top 100)

Arturo

How is Young&Beautiful doing?

106 & 139

In other words, not well.

Jjang

106 & 139

In other words, not well.

Meh,Lana was never a singles artist...

Born To Die had pure flop singles but it still managed to sell over 3.5 million copies worldwide.

nick4bty

Meh,Lana was never a singles artist...

Born To Die had pure flop singles but it still managed to sell over 3.5 million copies worldwide.

This will be the fans' excuse until the day she dies. lmao. "Oh, well she was never a singles artist anyways..." 

Americano

Gaga has one flop single

OH MY GOD HER CAREER AND HER IRRELEVANCE

Lana has no hits

Its okay, its not her strong suite 

Americano

I don't mind Lana, but the double standard is glaring.

nick4bty

Gaga has one flop single

Lana has no hits

It's just that Gaga fans are used to the instant success. Lana fans are not. If Lana had a #1 single her fans would be ****ting their pants. Meanwhile, we expect it from Gaga and freak out when she doesn't. Even I'm this way and could care less that MTN didn't hit Top 10.

She's not an albums artist, either...

Lol. Not in the U.S. at least. Apparently she's some big hit overseas or something, idk.

Jjang

She's not an albums artist, either...

I said she's MORE of an album artist than single artist,If selling nearly 4 million albums with nothing but flop singles and not exactly being mainstream is bad then I don't know whats good.

Gaga has one flop single

Lana has no hits

Bryan you're like one of the most dramatic Gaga fans ever,don't even start.

And are you seriously comparing Gaga's level of fame to Lana's? that's a pathetic way of discrediting Lana.

And by the way this fan base should freak out when Gaga turned from being a huge,huge singles artist to a more hit or miss artist.

Judas was a flop considering its hype,Y&I did terribly WW and MTN was just pure flop.

nick4bty

I said she's MORE of an album artist than single artist,If selling nearly 4 million albums with nothing but flop singles and not exactly being mainstream is bad then I don't know whats good.

Bryan you're like one of the most dramatic Gaga fans ever,don't even start.

And are you seriously comparing Gaga's level of fame to Lana's? that's a pathetic way of discrediting Lana.

And by the way this fan base should freak out when Gaga turned from being a huge,huge singles artist to a more hit or miss artist.

Judas was a flop considering its hype,Y&I did terribly WW and MTN was just pure flop.

I think when most of her fans consider her to be some big player in the pop music industry, she does deserve to be compared to Gaga. In reality, she's not even above Xtina or Kesha in the industry, yet her fans seem to think she's hot ****. It's annoying as ****.

Americano

So anyway, I'm happy Mariah Carey can still fly into the Top 10 so late into her career.

Jjang

I don't mind Lana, but the double standard is glaring.

Its not a double standard,if we were comparing her to Madonna,Rihanna or even Katy,then it would be a double standard.

While Lana is not even on the same level of success and fame and not even mainstream.

I think when most of her fans consider her to be some big player in the pop music industry, she does deserve to be compared to Gaga. In reality, she's not even above Xtina or Kesha in the industry, yet her fans seem to think she's hot ****. It's annoying as ****.

None gives a **** about what her fans say,just like most of the bull**** other fan bases say including this one.

Do people really have to be this immature?

And since you're a part of the Little Monsters community,you shouldn't complain about other fans acting like their fave is god.

Archived