Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

:lmao: Drag them!

They don't call me the Drag King of GGD for nothing

tumblr_m9ljyaVPAo1revsmeo1_400.gif

bruno is falling :clap:

tumblr_mkc32iJX4V1rjhbn2o1_400.gif

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Stan Was Born

Selena Gomez look like a phuckin animal dat lives in a phuckin tree LOL!!! Y ppl even buy ha music?! Sad to see it rise

chris777

Selena Gomez look like a phuckin animal dat lives in a phuckin tree LOL!!! Y ppl even buy ha music?! Sad to see it rise

...  :lmao:

riri stills #4 on itunes with both versions combined 

GreenEyes

Every time i listen to Grown Woman i always think she is saying "Cause i pooted" when she says Cause i Put it :rip: stupid YouTube comment. 

Fizzy

9. Come & Get It - Selena Gomez :party:

Atleast reach top 10 :)

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Emvee

:excited2:

:popcorn:  looks like it's gonna be good. don't know why, but I'm rooting for Selena. 

Come and Get It must go top 10 on Billboard after the video is released   and it keeps on raising on iTunes  :party:

So, will Grown Woman be Bey's lead single? I just finished hearing the live version in HD and it's soooo great! Extremely dancey and catchy :music:

The GW Teaser was really great..but I hope the original version isn't exactly as the live version. If it's the same, the production is too repetitive and it sucks - ain't nobody got time for dat

Galactic Mess

I think it isn't... You could clearly hear some parts being looped at the end. I be the song is gonna be shorter than the live version.

The GW Teaser was really great..but I hope the original version isn't exactly as the live version. If it's the same, the production is too repetitive and it sucks - ain't nobody got time for dat

I like C&GI's production but I can't stand Selena's voice. But if this will be a hit, I'm fine with it.

By the way, is Fall Down by will.i.am and Miley already charting?

Archived