Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausofmike

i dont get why people still feel the need to bring it up. like how many time do i have to drag it after its brought up. jeez

:teehee:

Lies.

MTN flopped because the song itself and the video didn't please the GP. Don't blame other singles and music videos

:tea:

Let's just move on with MTN. Like never mentioning it again lol

chris777

Okay... let's move on

Looks like P!nk might get a 3rd week at #1.
CHU is not strong enough to pass it

Pure Adrenaline

Okay, just watched My Crazy Beautiful Life and I have to say that I'm pressed as ****  :crossed:  for just 22 minutes this gurl grow on me faster than her album flopped. **** you RCA, now I wish so much Warrior could've made it to the 1x Platinum ....... Ke$ha gurl quit RCA and come to me, at least I could make more proper single chooses with better promo. There were some decent song on that album.....  :gum:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

WarriorPrince

Looks like P!nk might get a 3rd week at #1.

CHU is not strong enough to pass it

"Reason" reigns on Digital Songs for a fourth week with 262,000 downloads sold (down 7%), according to Nielsen SoundScan. It advances, however, 4-3 on Radio Songs, up by 17% to 114 million all-format audience impressions, according to Nielsen BDS. On Streaming Songs, "Reason" backtracks 5-6, although with a 1% increase to 4.7 million streams

"Hold" reaches the top 10 on Radio Songs (13-8; 71 million, up 20%) and Streaming Songs (11-5; 5 million, up 42%), while spending a second week at No. 2 on Digital Songs (245,000, up 17%).

P!nk again wins a close race to the Hot 100's top spot, as approximately just 7,000 chart points separate "Reason" and "Hold,"

:kyle:

Arturo

Lady Gaga is listed in iTunes "A Decade of iTunes"
For 2011, Born This Way the single is #6 and the album is #8.
Maybe this could raise BTW's sales (especially the single) just a little and make it go 4x Platinum faster :nails:

WarriorPrince

Still not enough  :shrug:

JGMAR still on top of itunes and higher on radio than CHU

You're kidding right?  :rip:

Can't Hold Us is growing on every single aspect (note the 42% increase on streaming which is the most important factor on the chart) while JGMAR already peaked everywhere except on radio.

JGMAR will drop to #2 next week.

Arturo

I actually really want P!nk to drop next week. Can't Hold Us needs that #1.
Plus, 2 weeks at #1 is more than admirable. 

chris777

You're kidding right?  :rip:

Can't Hold Us is growing on every single aspect (note the 42% increase on streaming which is the most important factor on the chart) while JGMAR already peaked everywhere except on radio.

JGMAR will drop to #2 next week.

But the music video was released last week. That could explain the high increase.

As far as rappers go, Macklemore is definitely one of the better ones, but I have to admit I'm completely over it. There's only one song in the entire top 100 on iTunes that I have on my iPod... Music right now is reminding me of circa de 2004 when I wasn't into music for a reason :eww:

Archived